What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short memories

Knightmare

Coach
The thing with Lyon though, more recently he said that if picked he would play. That sure sounds like a 'yes' to me.

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't think QLD fans are quite as arrogant as you're trying to make out. Yes, there are the few uneducated dolts but the amount of people I've spoken to that are nervous about Wed night far outweighs them. Origin is not played on paper and I think everyone knows that.

Yet here in Brissy we have had at numerous sports shops a canterbury QRL endorsed QLD state of origin t-shirt. It has series winners and the years 2006, 2007, 2008 2009, printed on it. Not arrogant ? :sarcasm:

Yet here in Brissy we have had at numerous sports shops a canterbury QRL endorsed QLD state of origin t-shirt. It has series winners and the years 2006, 2007, 2008 2009, printed on it. Not arrogant ? :sarcasm:

Every time a team wins a premiership, 10 minutes after the siren they're all wearing specially made T-shirts saying 'PREMIERS 2009' or whatever year it was. The next day, they're flying off the shelves in every sports shop around. The fact they're even being made at all, when the team and fans know there's a 50% chance they are never going to see the light of day = not arrogant? :sarcasm:

That this perceived 'arrogance' is getting under the skin of Blues fans when they've been doing it to us for so long is the definition of an added perk. Keep having a sook :clap:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Every time a team wins a premiership, 10 minutes after the siren they're all wearing specially made T-shirts saying 'PREMIERS 2009' or whatever year it was. The next day, they're flying off the shelves in every sports shop around. The fact they're even being made at all, when the team and fans know there's a 50% chance they are never going to see the light of day = not arrogant? :sarcasm:

That this perceived 'arrogance' is getting under the skin of Blues fans when they've been doing it to us for so long is the definition of an added perk. Keep having a sook :clap:

:lol: do you really think the 2 are the same?

Dazzat

First Grade

That's not arrogant ...

2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 ... now that's beginning to border on arrogance.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Explain the difference to me.

Oh, and call us nutbag rednecks again. Please

Follow me, Ill go sssllllloooowwwwllllyyyyy

One is producing a t-shirt and selling it before a ball has been kicked.

The other is producing a t-shirt and selling it after the game has finished.

Take a minute to read it over if you have to redneck

Mr Saab

Referee

sounds like you need to read s l o w l y you newcastle bogan.
When teams win the GF they wear T shirts to display that they are the premiers.....check out the 2005 GF. The tigers have GF winning T shirts. Is that arrogance?

Joker's Wild

Coach
sounds like you need to read s l o w l y you newcastle bogan.
When teams win the GF they wear T shirts to display that they are the premiers.....check out the 2005 GF. The tigers have GF winning T shirts. Is that arrogance?

Were they wearing or selling them before the game was over? No they fuggin wern't you sibling shagging redneck.

The Qld t-shirts in question are on sale right now, before a ball has been kicked. BBIIIIIGGG fuggin difference

Dazzat

First Grade
Were they wearing or selling them before the game was over? No they fuggin wern't you sibling shagging redneck.

The Qld t-shirts in question are on sale right now, before a ball has been kicked. BBIIIIIGGG fuggin difference

This is the first year that Queensland has been given the favourites tag ... and oh how it hurts the 'born to rule' Mexicans. The Underdog shirt is just a little tight heh?

Mr Saab

Referee

They had them made before they had even won the GF.
Dont worry, IF QLD lose the series you can buy one and use it to wipe your feral arse and then as a face wash after you wiped your arse.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

WE KNOW THAT! The difference is that your inbred state is SELLING them already, which DOESN'T happen with Premiers T-shirts.

Mr Saab

Referee
Diddums Timmah...IF NSW win three straight series again then NSW can throw mock hand grinades with their post try celebrations.....until then they can have the pressure on them of having 4 straight series losses over their head. I hope Campo isnt toooo nervous.

Sam I Am

Juniors

You southerners all go sssllllloooowwwwllllyyyyy...

That would be Canterbury making a shirt, and Classic not making a shirt. Looks like the QRL have got a merchandiser that can market. Sydney rugby league could learn from that! :lol:

Dazzat

First Grade
WE KNOW THAT! The difference is that your inbred state is SELLING them already, which DOESN'T happen with Premiers T-shirts.

Is that kind like predictions of a NSW dynasty about four years ago? Didn't hear any calls of 'arrogant NSW' back then.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Dont worry, IF QLD lose the series you can buy one and use it to wipe your feral arse and then as a face wash after you wiped your arse.

LOL nice one single cell, did your 12 yo neice come up with that for you?

You think that the GF t-shirts ever see the light of day if the team loses? No.

1 is smart marketing, the other is just plain stupid. Ill let you figure out which is which.