What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Johnny-b-Goode

Juniors
old news - read the other thread "dragons to sign hodkinson..."

Mate, I read it, and you were really the only one posting information into the actual signing.... And as you say, that was old news.. I was just after any further news to what I was told today..

If signed (and I hope he is) would it not make sense and be classy to wait until a few days after the Raiders game before announcing it.

Nope! We need a win and if it comes at canberras expense with Dugan then so be it we're not here to be nice it's a results based business and we want results NOW!screw Canberra anyway I'd like to put the hoodoo to bed this weekend!

nrlnrl

First Grade
Nope! We need a win and if it comes at canberras expense with Dugan then so be it we're not here to be nice it's a results based business and we want results NOW!screw Canberra anyway I'd like to put the hoodoo to bed this weekend!

As others have said, the first step is for the NRL to receive Canberra's report & then decide if Dugan will be suspended. At this point in time, no-one knows what action they ( the NRL ) will take.

The duration of any suspension could have an influence on Dugan's decision - ranging from nothing to a few months.

As others have said, the first step is for the NRL to receive Canberra's report & then decide if Dugan will be suspended. At this point in time, no-one knows what action they ( the NRL ) will take.

The duration of any suspension could have an influence on Dugan's decision - ranging from nothing to a few months.

That may be the case but my point was showing no leniency to the raiders as that shouldn't be in our considerations getting the win should be,I realise the nrl will do their due dillidence In regards to his behaviour but if the raiders are only bringing it out now then they have covered it up to some extent I would've thought,my thinking is the nrl will drag it out past the weekend for canberras sake but not have enough evidence to do much else and I have my suspicions Canberra are doing it for that reason alone.just a thought!:)

Slippery Morris

First Grade
They need to sign hom before the weekend because after he see's Canberra belt us he will then realise he is better where he is or head up to the Bronco's.

younan21

Juniors
@RugbyLeagueNews: Hearing that St George Illawarra will announce the signing of Josh Dugan in next 48 hours then the contract will go to nrl to approve it.

Minh

First Grade
@RugbyLeagueNews: Hearing that St George Illawarra will announce the signing of Josh Dugan in next 48 hours then the contract will go to nrl to approve it.

Hope so, he is a gun player when switched on. We need a fair few guns unfortunately.:sarcasm: