What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

well guys the mail is dugan wants to go to the ponys looks like we miss out again, deadset the club is flyblown at the moment when we cant even get dugan!!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Seriously if Dugan was going to be with us it would have happened by now. The Bogan is leaving us as his last choice waiting to see what the Broncos will offer

BradMackay

Juniors
Seriously if Dugan was going to be with us it would have happened by now. The Bogan is leaving us as his last choice waiting to see what the Broncos will offer

Agreed. We are now like the Steelers. No one but hasbeens and useless reserve graders signed for them and Saints are in the same boat. Players get paid similiar amounts at different clubs but what they what is a chance to win a premiership and it aint going to happen at Saints for awhile sadly.

Elias1983

Coach
worlds not ending but it'll be a long year maybe not for price but the shit fight will last long after he's gone thats for sure.we need to turn our sights to carney now!

Is this stemming from the same article that was in the telecrap this morning?

The same article that says Dugan wants to go to Brisbane but Dragons are favourites?:roll:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Bronco's sign Dugan Saints should get Corey Norman. Hopefully Gerard Beale can whisper in Norman's ear to come to the Dragons.

Johnny-b-Goode

Juniors
People just believe anything written in the media... Nothing has happened today besides an ill informed incorrect article by an inept paper...

TheRev

Coach
My mail is dragons have gone cold on having him
At 650k um yeah I can imagine they would go cold.. I reckon they have offered something lower, and now its up to Brisbane to decide how much they are willing to offer.

I kind of want him if hes not crazy prices only due lack of options, tbh even without these discipline issues, I still didnt rate his "heart" and his injury issues.. but.. atleast he does have genuine raw ability, and he can score a try.

jenninga

First Grade
People just believe anything written in the media... Nothing has happened today besides an ill informed incorrect article by an inept paper...
Exactly,how about we all wait and see if something is announced by the club before we stick the boot in ,then we can go for our lives.
Most of the time ,the media is no better than the forums,just whipping up a frenzy because they know they will get a reaction.

Latest posts