What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Luke Bowden

First Grade
This bloke is a massive tool and does not deserve to wear the jersey of such a great & proud club like yours!!

Ace-STi

Juniors
Surely if I give Dugan this he will sign!

00-01-zimbabwe-100-trillion-dollar-note-2009-obverse.jpg

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
The Broncos have Hunt kehu lachla maranta copley Anderson slyney lui Reed and Gillett all of contract, while most are youngsters the broncos may want to keep most of them. . I nust cant see them offering Dugan more than 550k.

Minh

First Grade
I think the Broncos are probably waiting on Corey Newman, they were already a club struggling to retain all their talent hence losing Teo last year.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Broncos sacked Dane Gagai for breaches that would seem less serious but they're interested in signing Dugan?

I'd much prefer Carney then Dugan but if Bennett couldn't get him here Price has no chance.

Minh

First Grade
Broncos sacked Dane Gagai for breaches that would seem less serious but they're interested in signing Dugan?

I'd much prefer Carney then Dugan but if Bennett couldn't get him here Price has no chance.

Mr big cheque book might be a chance.;-)

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade

Carney aint stupid. BENNETT wanted him with us for two bob. If we gave carney decent coin the rest would have history.

Elias1983

Coach
NRL Gossip

Just over a week after being sacked by the Raiders, Josh Dugan has now split with his partner Ms Palmer who is 6 months pregnant with his son. Ms Palmer has returned to her home town of Brisbane. Those close to Dugan day he wants to be close to his son, putting weight on the rumour Dugan is headed to the Broncos.