What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Dugan

Elias1983

Coach
Exactly,how about we all wait and see if something is announced by the club before we stick the boot in ,then we can go for our lives.
Most of the time ,the media is no better than the forums,just whipping up a frenzy because they know they will get a reaction.

Gives us something to do between each game I suppose.

What player will it be next week? :D

Never seen so much angst over a total dick head who makes the game look stupid and players look like a bunch of arseholes.

He got sacked for a reason he is a utter waste of space who deserves to get the boot from the league for good.

People seem to think he's something special he's injury prone has a shit attitude and basically pisses everyone off yet he'll be the Dragons saviour.

The club doesn't need him and if they have gone cold on a 650,000 price tag good on them shows they won't tolerate people like that.

64 Dragon

Coach
It's up to the NRL what happens to Dugan. They may not register him this year as punishment for being a "naughty boy".

Minh

First Grade
He is a gun when he gets it right but if he doesnt come I couldnt give a sh#t, it just means we have a spare 600k for somebody else, who wants to play for a proud club.

Elias1983

Coach
Never seen so much angst over a total dick head who makes the game look stupid and players look like a bunch of arseholes.

He got sacked for a reason he is a utter waste of space who deserves to get the boot from the league for good.

People seem to think he's something special he's injury prone has a shit attitude and basically pisses everyone off yet he'll be the Dragons saviour.

The club doesn't need him and if they have gone cold on a 650,000 price tag good on them shows they won't tolerate people like that.

I'm not fussed with this bloke.

If we get him for the right price then great, if not then boohoo.

BennyV

Referee
He is a gun when he gets it right but if he doesnt come I couldnt give a sh#t, it just means we have a spare 600k for somebody else, who wants to play for a proud club.

I like this. If we miss out, hopefully the club open their minds and look for a good/sneaky mid-season signing. I think Blake Austin, Luke Keary, Ben Hunt were all mentioned and one of them would be keen to crack first grade this year..

Minh

First Grade
I like this. If we miss out, hopefully the club open their minds and look for a good/sneaky mid-season signing. I think Blake Austin, Luke Keary, Ben Hunt were all mentioned and one of them would be keen to crack first grade this year..

We must not allow ourselves to be a bargaining tool. If we are after him make the offer negotiate give him an ultimatum a deadline to sign and if he doesn't see ya later thanks for coming. We are St George we are better than this.

Minh

First Grade

I wouldnt mind if the club paid a little over to snag a young potential gun who is hungry to prove himself like you have pointed out.

Elias1983

Coach
We must not allow ourselves to be a bargaining tool. If we are after him make the offer negotiate give him an ultimatum a deadline to sign and if he doesn't see ya later thanks for coming. We are St George we are better than this.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm ready to tackle a brick f**king wall right now!!!!

C'mon you Dragons!!!! Hoodoo ends this week!!!!!!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Look fellows this is all pie in the sky stuff really....first it was Stewart, then Pearce,then Thurston, then Lewis, then Jennings then Bellamy etc etc etc......if he comes great if he dont he dont....frankly Im sick and tired of hearing whos coming to our club and basically it never comes off.....now if you told me a clone of a young Billy Smith was coming then I'm ALL EARS.

MattYg1

Bench
Look fellows this is all pie in the sky stuff really....first it was Stewart, then Pearce,then Thurston, then Lewis, then Jennings then Bellamy etc etc etc......if he comes great if he dont he dont....frankly Im sick and tired of hearing whos coming to our club and basically it never comes off.....now if you told me a clone of a young Billy Smith was coming then I'm ALL EARS.

Im pretty sure the hype levels of many of our young upstarts could be compared to the hype of a young Billy Smith...

so take your pick really...