What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpson On Open Market

chinorocks

Juniors
I hope its wrong to...but Manly seems to be getting everyone they want lately...and we all know how good we are at keeping players...

TooheysNew

Coach
Onan the barbarian said:
That post has dissapeared into the ether for some mysterious reason:? . Yeah I'm surprised we have that much cash, but he'd be a nice replacement for BK.
It was unsourced.

Cletus

First Grade
Dilmah said:
It was unsourced.

Does everything have to be sourced Dilmah? Let's face it, most of the papers and internet media outlets will publish any old bullsh*t. And it's not like LU are going to be sued over an unfounded rumour about player movements, otherwise LU would have closed down years ago.

Alex28

Coach

Nuffy

Bench
RBK, for a big noter, you bruise easier than a peach!

Between RBK and JM, thats quite a mutual admiration society you pair have going.

RBK, have a look at the backrowers thread, you infer directly that hes off the market, the exact words are "who said he's not signed".

Pity Simmo and his manager aren't listening to you and your source.

Bit of a revisionists memory eh?

Now I'll wait for your excuses or standard SOP for you, the cheap shot.

For the record, I hope you are right and I'm wrong, but perhaps you should ring your source and see whats changed? OR I'll ring for you, I've got the number.

Alex28

Coach
The clique (god forbid don't call them the other "C word") and I are old sparring partners from way back... :)

cram

Bench
Nuffy for me is allright. Yes he can come across a little negative at times but I know at the end of the day his mind is on the Knights. A man who wears his heart on his sleeve but hey so do I.

Eigteen months ago Nuffy was invited to a meeting with the Chairman of the Board and I along with several others attended the meeting. I think that speaks volumes for his credibility. Nuffy has the long term viability of the Knights in mind with all he does and as I have already stated thats OK with me.

Nuffy

Bench
RBK

Don't worry about me, didn't watch it and glad I didn't?

We are reaping the seeds we've sown for the last 4-5 years so its less of a surprise than you think.

I'm disappointed for Joey more than anything, on a big personal night for him, the team has let him down.

BTW, RBK, your memory improved any?

cram

Bench
Dilmah I am suprised you would have to ask about a "clique" by definition members of this forum are a clique as are the crusade.

What is often evident is that within the larger clique there is a smaller more exclusive clique.

Personally I percieve there is an exlcusive clique on this forum. Now whether that clique works together to "attack" other members is up for debate and I have no real opinion on it.

What is evident, however, is that despite a thread some months ago talking about what makes the forum a better place we still have instances of people attacking the player rather then the ball.

Whilst I respect Nuffy's points of view I am the first to admit that the nature of his posts often appear to be negative and each and everyone of us has the right to suport or object to the contents.

What we don't need to do however, is attack the person or make negative references about them.

TooheysNew

Coach
I can see a clique too. It's not the Crusade, and it's not within the Crusade either. I'd be curious for someone to PM me the names of this clique that is possibly attacking people. Anyone?

I can see two posters who attacked him. Hardly a clique. If anyone has a problem with a post, the report button is there, and there are plenty of Mods who aren't a part of this 'clique' who can take care of it. There is also the ignore function. This works both ways. We can't be everywhere.

RABK and JM, Nuffy's Private Message inbox is open, take it off the open forum.

Alex28

Coach
The Sun-Herald is reporting this morning that Simpson is set to activate the clause in his contract and is set to go to Manly...

RABK

Referee
It's not even me and JM.

Considering he's only posted about 20 times in the past 3 months your pathetic jibe has no base, either of you.

I'll leave there, because quite frankly you either just can't read or are just looking for an argument.

northey

First Grade
The Sun-Herald is reporting this morning that Simpson is set to activate the clause in his contract and is set to go to Manly...

so how much would manly be over the cap?? lyon and simmo together would contribute to a big part of their cap

Nuffy

Bench
RBK, you really are fragile aren't you?

Who cares about post numbers? What relevance has that got to anything? I just can't believe how brittle you are!

I notice you've carefully avoided the issue about Simmo and your previous claims about his contract status?

Doesn't Simmo and his manager know that he's signed with the club, perhaps they need to give you a call, you're so well connected that you know things even the players don't.

Its ironic that RBK loves the cheap shots and glib comments until hes caught out, then he develops the glass jaw.

RABK

Referee
I didn't say he was signed, i said 'who said he hasn't'.

So you can't read. Good for you. It was more outlining the fact that you will blow up at the club at first chance. Personally i don't care who you are or what you've done, i think you're a disgrace of a supporter.

I and some others have it on good word Simmo will stay. I would imagine we'll be proven right.

I'm not backing away from anything, but the fact you tried to drag the Crusade into it just pisses me off and i'm not really going to bother with pathetic people like that.

Latest posts