What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

dino2170

Juniors
And no one has mentioned that we retained one of the weakest coaching roster which reflects our position on the 2013 ladder which correlates to decreased memberships.

DOESNT MGT SEE THIS

Minh

First Grade
And no one has mentioned that we retained one of the weakest coaching roster which reflects our position on the 2013 ladder which correlates to decreased memberships.

DOESNT MGT SEE THIS

It's been mentioned in subtle ways but some people would like to carry on and take a swipe for talking about it and discussing it lol.

bottle

Coach

DOESNT MGT SEE THIS

You've only been here five minutes. How do you know whats been mentioned?

Firstly, it's been mentioned ad nauseum and ad infinitum.
Secondly, there is no proof as yet that there will be a decrease in memberships and what quantum that might reach if so.

Settle down and pace yourself, there is a whole season ahead for you to inject your abject negativity into the place, Welcome aboard, you'll feel right at home.

BrissyRedV

Bench

Secondly, there is no proof as yet that there will be a decrease in memberships and what quantum that might reach if so.

Settle down and pace yourself, there is a whole season ahead for you to inject your abject negativity into the place, Welcome aboard, you'll feel right at home.

:D

nrlnrl

First Grade
It's a kogarah and it's the same night as world club challenge. Charity shield is 5:30pm kick off I think

can someone please let the clowns on Twitter know this ? The self professed best scoop in the business RLW Mole is struggling - who would've thought ?

( I only look onTwitter, don't have an account )

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 11h
Moley hearing @SSFCRABBITOHS and @NRL_Dragons struggling to find venue for annual Charity Shield - Homebush not available.

The abject negativity here is accusing someone of being abjectly negative after just their 5th post ! (and I dare say the new poster read the site often as a visitor)

Bottle, you lend a good balance by reminding us to be positive in our criticism when debating topics, but you are better then that.

Like our club, our forum is a good one - the best in fact.

dino2170

Juniors
To bottle and to my fellow forum members,
I have accessing this forum ever since I found out about it and that was 5 to ten years ago. I make it a point in my daily routine to access the St George thread every time I log in.

I was a member of the forum almost 3 years ago but my situation has changed so therefore I renewed my membership.

I was a season ticket holder from 1985 to 1995 when we called ST GEORGE and the reason why I didnt renew my tickets is that we went to partnership with the other mob down the highway.

The point of all this is to counter your assertion that IVE BEEN HERE FOR FIVE MINUTES. I know whats going on.

In england or any other sporting nation if a coach keeps doing STUPID coaching decisions it reflects badly on the sporting organisation employing him. This reflects badly on the organisation attracting sposors. I can only assume we are only reacting to our financial position.

bottle

Coach
The abject negativity here is accusing someone of being abjectly negative after just their 5th post ! (and I dare say the new poster read the site often as a visitor)

Bottle, you lend a good balance by reminding us to be positive in our criticism when debating topics, but you are better then that.

Like our club, our forum is a good one - the best in fact.

You're right BFD, I'm jumping to conclusions.
Of the four posts to that stage, four had been negative and something positive was said about the Duges. So I will retract the phrase 'abject negativity' and replace it with '80% negative'. That is a more balanced position.
dino2170 said:
To bottle and to my fellow forum members,
I have accessing this forum ever since I found out about it and that was 5 to ten years ago. I make it a point in my daily routine to access the St George thread every time I log in.

I was a member of the forum almost 3 years ago but my situation has changed so therefore I renewed my membership.

I was a season ticket holder from 1985 to 1995 when we called ST GEORGE and the reason why I didnt renew my tickets is that we went to partnership with the other mob down the highway.

The point of all this is to counter your assertion that IVE BEEN HERE FOR FIVE MINUTES. I know whats going on.
Onya.
In which case you would be aware that there has in fact been multiple mentioning of Price and his coaching abilities, or otherwise. Your post suggested it had not been referenced.