What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

TruSaint

Referee
Rugby League is a tribal game and if current management cannot run the business to reflect the views of the supporters, sponsors, etc. who pay the bills get rid of them and find someone who can.

Many would agree, an applaud the fact that you will be supporting the "team". :)

bottle

Coach
Back to the thread.
Approaching 11,000 memberships, so predictions of 50% losses already dead, and closing in on the '8k' loss figure touted by one poster.
Slowly improving, and more to come.

Mr Red

First Grade
how does 11k compare to other NRL teams, in particular other sydney based teams?
in fairness we should factor in geographical location when comparing numbers as i would expect a "one team town" to have a more consolidated fan base as opposed to sydney.

TruSaint

Referee
how does 11k compare to other NRL teams, in particular other sydney based teams?
in fairness we should factor in geographical location when comparing numbers as i would expect a "one team town" to have a more consolidated fan base as opposed to sydney.

Easts.... 9084

Parra..... 11,292

Dogs, ... 11,000

Rabbits ..... 22,413

Tigers..... 4,500

Cant get stats on other sydney clubs atm.

Mr Red

First Grade
Easts.... 9084

Parra..... 11,292

Dogs, ... 11,000

Rabbits ..... 22,413

Tigers..... 4,500

thanks.
so we are not that bad off.
interesting the chooks cant get members even after winning the comp.
i wonder how many of the souths members are actual paying members or if good old rusty has been shouting a few thousand memberships himself.

bottle

Coach
Easts.... 9084

Parra..... 11,292

Dogs, ... 11,000

Rabbits ..... 22,413

Tigers..... 4,500

Tru,

Any idea how current those numbers are?
Are they as of today, or a little out of date?

TruSaint

Referee
So we are closing in on the Dogs and Eels at a rapid rate.
Sweet.

The Dogs have stalled, you are right. I, like many am surprised at the Chooks, unless, they have a different "kick in " date for renewals.

The Eels are doing OK considering what a year they had.

bottle

Coach
The Dogs have stalled, you are right. I, like many am surprised at the Chooks, unless, they have a different "kick in " date for renewals.

Eels are doing exceptionally well given their recent years.
Shows how resilient (or stupid) their supporters are.;-)
Kidding, good for them.

Rorters doesn't surprise me, they have always had relatively low numbers and they have built on last years figures.
Dogs surprises me more so.

tumbidragon

First Grade

Pretty sure their auto renewels kick in over Feb, according to some East's posters on here.

cleary89

Coach
Roosters are up 80% on where they were last year. You gotta remember that a ball doesn't get kicked for 2 months or so. Most people don't get memberships till late on.

We would be stoked with an 80% increase.