What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

tumbidragon

First Grade
Closing in on the 'will lose 6K members' marker.

okst.jpg

bottle

Coach
Lol Tumbi, here's some more.
'Will lose 6K members' mark now passed.
Time to revise the losses downwards once again.

Minh

First Grade
It may have passed the mark that some predicted but is this really a true reflection of what should have been a strong support for a team bristling with new talent and recruits. Will we surpass last years mark of members with a far superior 2014 playing roster? it may get close....

bottle

Coach
I would expect some sort of decline given our finishing position last year and discontent with the ground allocation. That said as at 23 January we are only 500 or so below the similar point last year, and that with the much later start.
I think only the most optimistic would be expecting an increase over last years numbers.

Minh

First Grade
I would expect some sort of decline given our finishing position last year and discontent with the ground allocation. That said as at 23 January we are only 500 or so below the similar point last year, and that with the much later start.
I think only the most optimistic would be expecting an increase over last years numbers.

Fair points and if we're only 500 off I guess it would be close either way then.

FlameThrower

Bench
Good result so far, really thought the backlash would have taken some of the momentum , may not get to last years result but jez all things considered damn good result.
Go the Dragons the nomads of 2014!

hardbaby

Coach

Exactly. It just goes to show that we are true supporters. Punch us in the face. Kick us in the guts. It's our club and we are the Dragons.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Well we requested an upgrade at Kogarah from the in goal area to as close as possible between to 40m lines (4 seats), and got a call saying nothing is available as most ppl had renewed and there werent 4 seats together in that area.

Could also have been other ppl who had submitted their request before us got priority, however looks like the Western Grandstand will be pretty full once again.

TruSaint

Referee
Under the circumstances, not a bad result.
Havent kept an eye on the other clubs progress.
We are a 20k plus club atleast.

Father Ted

First Grade
One point I'd like to make while happy we have exceeded my 2014 expectations in crowd numbers I'd like to see the money totals for each club. We have several types of memberships as most clubs do. I would like a financial comparison for each of the clubs to get a more complete picture.

64 short of 14K.

But the question is -what has the club spent in getting that number compared to previous years. Those of us who don't renew membership in protest to Mr Price have been bombarded with phone calls, emails, and letters urging us to sign up. That has got to be costing the club money which is a waste - but hopefully it's a bit of pain for some gain.

Latest posts