What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

Minh

First Grade
No it shouldn't for two reasons -
1) It would be numerically incorrect.
2) Memberships haven't closed yet.

Keep hoping for that though.

bottle, keep fighting the good fight and I know that you mean well by all this but there is no denying that numbers are down and that there are many members not happy with management and coaching.

bottle

Coach
bottle, keep fighting the good fight and I know that you mean well by all this but there is no denying that numbers are down and that there are many members not happy with management and coaching.

Have never disputed any of this.
However reports of our death are premature. How much is the membership down by?
Impossible to tell until memberships close.
Yet we still have, and have had from the opening of this thread, plenty death riding the club anticipating much worse outcomes than we've seen.
They've been proven wrong and will continue to be so as we approach the close date for memberships.

I countered a factually incorrect statement. That's all I've been doing through the course of this thread. I've made no assumptions, premature or otherwise.

BrissyRedV

Bench
We are down but how far down? Anyone have some accurate figures for the same time last year?

The next question would be what has had the greatest effect? Stadiums or coaching?

Lethal25

Juniors
Dragon Jim missed out on upgrading with 4 seats but I was lucky to move closer to the 40 line in the SWUG Kogarah with 3. Finding 4 seats together let alone 3 is probably a big ask.

I would imagine most folk would want to hang onto decent seats in the hope things turn around.

I also suspect numbers are reasonable due to the multitude of packages available rather than overall membership return for the club holding ground.

Minh

First Grade
Have never disputed any of this.
However reports of our death are premature. How much is the membership down by?
Impossible to tell until memberships close.
Yet we still have, and have had from the opening of this thread, plenty death riding the club anticipating much worse outcomes than we've seen.
They've been proven wrong and will continue to be so as we approach the close date for memberships.

I countered a factually incorrect statement. That's all I've been doing through the course of this thread. I've made no assumptions, premature or otherwise.

I think anyone death riding the club is not areal supporter, imagine we no longer had a club to support it would be a disaster. They were all just observations about(low numbers). You never know there may yet be a late surge.

saint.nick

Coach
I just find it hilarious that we are still ahead of the dogs and roosters despite our shit season, and despite launching our memberships a month later than they did.

karuah6

Juniors
I think anyone death riding the club is not areal supporter, imagine we no longer had a club to support it would be a disaster. They were all just observations about(low numbers). You never know there may yet be a late surge.

Totally agree

RedVee

First Grade
Lethal & dragonjim, my few seats gone from bronze to gold SWUG bay 4.
Hope it's under cover but it looks like it should be a good view from there.

Tickets haven't arrived yet, they told me that there were production issues with the Heartland tickets.

signed up (again), today - 4 members - GA at Jubilee.

I am not a critic or wannabe coach - so do not wish to dice Price.
Nor am I an accountant - so do not worry about the financial return.
Nor am I a marketing manager - so am not concerned with what "others" may think of "my" brand.

I am just a fan.
A crazy, stupid, "can't escape" fan.

Now pass that war paint and bring it on.

See you on the hill comrades.
hod

Minh

First Grade
signed up (again), today - 4 members - GA at Jubilee.

I am not a critic or wannabe coach - so do not wish to dice Price.
Nor am I an accountant - so do not worry about the financial return.
Nor am I a marketing manager - so am not concerned with what "others" may think of "my" brand.

I am just a fan.
A crazy, stupid, "can't escape" fan.

Now pass that war paint and bring it on.

See you on the hill comrades.
hod

Good attitude HOD, but having watched the season opening game tonight, I feel that we are behind the pace of the top teams by a long way. The intensity of those top teams Souths and Roosters is ferocious and relentless. Anyway have a good season supporting the team.:)

Good attitude HOD, but having watched the season opening game tonight, I feel that we are behind the pace of the top teams by a long way. The intensity of those top teams Souths and Roosters is ferocious and relentless. Anyway have a good season supporting the team.:)

true M, true.

big, strong and agressive bodies in motion.
We are not in the same class as those (and more).

I hope the only way is UP.
but maybe not...

oops! negativity (reality??) creeping in. where are my tablets!
hehe.

and good season to you as well!
hod.

Minh

First Grade
true M, true.

big, strong and agressive bodies in motion.
We are not in the same class as those (and more).

I hope the only way is UP.
but maybe not...

oops! negativity (reality??) creeping in. where are my tablets!
hehe.

and good season to you as well!
hod.

Probably not this year but we'll be back up there again soon.

bottle

Coach
Closing in on 16K (maybe tomorrow, certainly would expect this week) but slowing noticeably.
A few more wins before months end might result in a final charge.

tumbidragon

First Grade
With a few more early wins. I don't see why 18-19K won't be off the cards by june. Especially with 6 game member packs. I was honestly not expecting to tip 15K, but happy I was talking out of my arse :D

Saintsified

Bench
We are two clubs rolled into one and brag about 16k lol. Souffs have 28k. For a big club I'm actually stunned we don't have close to 40k

Bad management end story.

Dragonboyd

Juniors
We are two clubs rolled into one and brag about 16k lol. Souffs have 28k. For a big club I'm actually stunned we don't have close to 40k

Bad management end story.

Memberships don't always reflect your overall fan-base. I'll always be a believer and supporter of the fact that we have the biggest overall fan-base out of every NRL club. Not everyone's going to become a member when buying a ticket on the day isn't that difficult.