What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

Minh

First Grade
Tru is a real fair dinkum class act mate just like yourself Minh. Having said that Kogarah and Wollongong are our home grounds and thats where we should play imo.

Thank you Father, you're not a bad bloke yourself and a class act like Tru.

TruSaint

Referee
Thank you Father, you're not a bad bloke yourself and a class act like Tru.

Yep FT is a gentleman Minh.

I have a question though for you my friend.
Willow = Resches FT = Rum Minh = ?

I sarcastically said breezes, but in reality, scotch.
Please dont tell me Guinness like Nick :)

Minh

First Grade
Yep FT is a gentleman Minh.

I have a question though for you my friend.
Willow = Resches FT = Rum Minh = ?

I sarcastically said breezes, but in reality, scotch.
Please dont tell me Guinness like Nick :)

Minh = Scotch Tru

I'm not much of a drinker at all but on occasions I don't mind mixing it with the best of them within friends and family, I get happier the more I drink lol.;-)

TruSaint

Referee
I kinda like Chivas regal.

Minh, we need to talk.

Buddy, stick to single malt, anything that starts with Glen.
Glenfiddich, Glenlivet etc.

Price is comparable.

I know its better for you, as 10 years ago I went to my doctor after a liver test, and he said

" Your fine, you have the normal liver of a 60 year old".
I replied...
Doc... Im 39. :D

Minh

First Grade
Minh, we need to talk.

Buddy, stick to single malt, anything that starts with Glen.
Glenfiddich, Glenlivet etc.

Price is comparable.

I know its better for you, as 10 years ago I went to my doctor after a liver test, and he said

" Your fine, you have the normal liver of a 60 year old".
I replied...
Doc... Im 39. :D

:lol: lucky I only go gung-ho on special occasions like overseas trips to see family and friends. I should be more worried about drinking too much sugary drinks.

Minh

First Grade
Truth be told I don't know much about spirits, I'll take your word for it single malt Glen....

TruSaint

Referee
Truth be told I don't know much about spirits, I'll take your word for it single malt Glen....

Yeah brother, im no expert, but the single malt (neat), is definitely a smoother drop.
My friends at AA don't agree ( joke).

Minh

First Grade
Yeah brother, im no expert, but the single malt (neat), is definitely a smoother drop.
My friends at AA don't agree ( joke).

I will try that single malt some time, I have on occasions drank some horrid stuff overseas but gritted my teeth and pretended that it was alright in respect.:D

Sticks2

Juniors
I will be attending the games at Kogarah this season and paying more to see my team by paying at the gate and dropping my long term membership. I have seen the board make bad decisions before in taking away home games because they let the ground fall into disrepair, hired ordinary inexperienced coaches like Albert and Brownie, a lesson they still have trouble learning in hiring yet another ordinary inexperienced coach in Price. The only way management of the football club or the leagues club changes is if they quit, retire or pass away. The avenue I have chosen to show my disgust in management and the direction they are sending the club is to drop my membership, how else do I get the point across. The league under the direction of pommie Dave Smith who showed his inexperience last season with knee jerk rule changes, etc. aims to have at least three Sydney clubs playing out of ANZ as their home ground permanently and I am pretty sure we are one of those clubs. It is not about the travel to games, it is not about not supporting the players, Rugby League is a tribal game and if current management cannot run the business to reflect the views of the supporters, sponsors, etc. who pay the bills get rid of them and find someone who can.