What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going to the.........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parra vs Sharks game this Saturday night from the FFB???

I'm looking at going as it's only 5 minutes away from my old mans house....so i could crash there.

I heard Madunit is going??, what about half & others???......i reckon we should all meet up.......so it's sort of like a FFB social night.

Everyone is invited, where would we all meet & when?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was keen to go and getting the flight orginased, but something came up

bummer

I was keen to go too

Ron Jeremy

Coach
You were never going to come Twizzle, just admit it!.......pity huh??.......you could have met all your younger friends :lol: ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am visiting sharks fans only.

mullet is already excited to meet me. I couldn't blame her really. :p ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
You were never going to come Twizzle, just admit it!.......pity huh??.......you could have met all your younger friends :lol: ;-)

true Ron, I was coming, already made arrangements

half said screw these guys, wait and come to a home game.

I may just do that

I have enough frequent flyer points to get there for free.

Earl

Coach
I'll be there.

Right in the middle of the lounge room watching :twisted:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
madunit said:
I am visiting sharks fans only.

mullet is already excited to meet me. I couldn't blame her really. :p ;-)

We'll if you don't wan't to meet up then piss off. :arrow: don't bother turning up.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah well Unit, if your going to send messages inviting people to come up & then turn around and say don't bother how would you feel??, you can hang Mullet, i'll just hang aroung the majority.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah well Unit, it did piss me off!, if you are going to leave the others to hang around a female then so be it!, i thought the better solution was to hang around togther to create soem sort of harmony amongst our FFB members.

BTW

Dirk, don't say that word, mods don't like it anymore :( , pity.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats ok RJ, I was only kidding mate. We're all gonna meet up with you somewhere and play one mega huge game of grab arse. :D

Latest posts