What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill Williams

Charlie124

First Grade
im sick of hearing how much "potential" he has and how he is "not quite at his best yet". i was at the game last night and thought he was very ordinary as usual. Constantly trying to offload when he should be holding the ball at times.

ive said it before and ill say it again, he isnt worth half the money he's being paid.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Charlie124 said:
i was at the game last night and thought he was very ordinary as usual. Constantly trying to offload when he should be holding the ball at times.

Well, you're wrong. He played very strongly when he was actually on the field.

Kilkenny

Coach
Considering the amount of hype that has surrounded Sonny Bill since he first burst on the scene its not surprising he is struggle a little. The side arent travelling that well and so much is expected from him. He is clearly to good a player not to bounce back bigger and better than ever and he has a lot of good years in front of him. I wish he was in our pack I would certainly be prepared to have a little more patience.

Nathan B

Juniors
Stick it up the doubters, Sonny.

And to all those people that persist with the 'Sonny can't win games by himself' bullsh*t...

How'd ya like Exhibit K?

Sonny doesn't play today, we lose that game. Pure and simple.

ByRd

First Grade
Enough said, how good is this kid, on ya Sonny, a top performance and you had a hand in everything, stick that up ya!!!

playdaball

Bench
Went to the Dogs - Warriors game today and SBW was outstanding. WITH BALL IN HAND HE CREATED OPPORTUNITIES AND KEPT THE BARRIORS IN TWO MIND.

The Warriors paid 400k for Tate they should have offered this and more to SBW...

HE IS THE MAN!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Easily our player of the season so far, improving every week and yesterday he had a blinder.

sharko

Juniors
A grandmother could have had a blinder against a tiring 12 man team..where is he when it is 13 on 13..lurking out near the backs and shirking his duties as a forward.

petetheileet

First Grade
sharko said:
A grandmother could have had a blinder against a tiring 12 man team..where is he when it is 13 on 13..lurking out near the backs and shirking his duties as a forward.

played lock yesterday, was easily able to carve up both sides of the park....

Dogaholic

First Grade
Played very well. One sunny day doesn't make a summer though. I will be hoping he plays the same way consistently.

Ridders

Coach
yeh he really relished the roving role that folkes gave him yesterday, whereas previously, he's always been predominantly on one side of the field.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Dogaholic said:
Played very well. One sunny day doesn't make a summer though. I will be hoping he plays the same way consistently.

Ever since this thread was wrongfully created I've been able to bring it back every single week to comment on how well he played. He has played well in all bar 1 or 2 games thus far.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
SBW has to stay at lock.

Did he play lock for the Kiwis in the ANZAC Test?Can't remember.....

Nathan B

Juniors
Captain Charisma said:
SBW has to stay at lock.

Did he play lock for the Kiwis in the ANZAC Test?Can't remember.....

I think he was wearing jersey 11. Doesn't matter, though... he was playing centre. Very poorly used by Brian McClennan.