What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Queensland Crushers

siv

First Grade
The Crushers were backed by the QRL

After threats to kickout the Broncos the ARL was ready to recind the Broncos licence just before the SL War

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
ive already posted it a few times and i think in the early pages of this thread but yeah, the broncos did anything and everything they could with nothing being to small or petty to rustle as many jimmies at the crushers as possible. Former trainer of mine playing juniors was part of the crushers strength and conditioning team and would tell us about it. Some of it is straight out pathetic

age.s

First Grade
ive already posted it a few times and i think in the early pages of this thread but yeah, the broncos did anything and everything they could with nothing being to small or petty to rustle as many jimmies at the crushers as possible. Former trainer of mine playing juniors was part of the crushers strength and conditioning team and would tell us about it. Some of it is straight out pathetic

That's the kind of stuff that makes for the very genuine hatred you get in some rivalries though. If the Crushers had stuck around it would have gotten massive by now.

kdalymc

Bench
Mark Tookey was selling all of his gear awhile back, and he was selling the blue crushers jersey. I asked him what the reason was for wearing it only once possibly twice in their existence, his answer was “dunno”

siv

First Grade
Actuall a magic round or

Thu - Titans v A
Fri - Broncos v B
Sat - Crushers v C
Sun - Cowboys v D

would have achieved a similar focus