What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths please sign james roberts

Getsmarty a big hint is as far as media is concerned believe none of what you read and 10% of what you hear there job doesn't involve the truth mate it involves selling newspapers etc

alien

Referee
It had better be buddy:lol:

If not...........:crazy::crazy:

if not...

keep calm and drink
hvujgi.jpg

:cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well, they get that period where they can backflip and I'm sure there will be those out there that will try to torpedo the deal.

McGregor the Dragons coach is offering Roberts the fullback spot for 2016.

Souths and Broncos can't offer Roberts the fullback position.

It's believed Roberts really wants to play fullback and St George are now favourites.

I think we should have went hard after Lafai for centre
Let Roberts go elsewhere if he wants to be pushy and wants fullback
It will backfire as like I've said b4 the big guys will look for him and run straight over him close to the line macgregor is obviously desperate and not too bright to move big Dugan from fullback that's just plain stupidity my opinion only of course

Franko

Juniors
McGregor the Dragons coach is offering Roberts the fullback spot for 2016.

Souths and Broncos can't offer Roberts the fullback position.

It's believed Roberts really wants to play fullback and St George are now favourites.

If this is the case where is Kurt Mann going to fit in to St Georges signings for next year assuming they mean Aitken and Dugan will play centres.

BigBoss

Juniors
Dugan and Lafai will play in the centers if Roberts signs with saints. Kurt Mann & Aitken will more then likely drop out of the side if Roberts is there.

Woofy7

Juniors
Interesting how 4 clubs linked to James Roberts but Souths is the only club that released a player this week. Hopefully we get good news tomorrow.

Dragons have offered Roberts 1.6 Million over 3 years
Been told we can match that or get close to it
And we are still the favs to sign Jimmy the Jet
Decision to be made by tonight or tomorrow, But Its looking good for us
We will all know very soon

Latest posts