What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be kicked out of the comp!

no name

Coach
Lets kick every team out that loses 2 in a row and see how many teams are left in the comp. Ridiculous post especially by someone who calls himself Chris Sandow and has a bring back the bears banner. You do realise that one of the reasons the bears are doing well in the NSW cup is because they have souths players?
I think thats the problem, alot of Souths players are reserve graders

Danish

Referee
Obviously you havent watched Souths much this year. Issac Luke has been that terrible he should be having a stint at Norths. And Jaiman Lowe hasn't played the last 2 games and we have been smashed up the middle. Unfortunately J.Lowe has been one of our best forwards and has completely outplayed the likes of Asotasi! :(

I agree about the dumbcoaching though. :sarcasm:

Oh I know he hasnt been the best this year... but I think it is a direct consequence of Taylors shabby treatment of him. Wing had similar form problems at the Roosters when Stuart was dicking him around too.

Lowe being one of your better performing forwards is much more a sign of how terrible your pack is going rather than how well Lowe is playing.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Oh I know he hasnt been the best this year... but I think it is a direct consequence of Taylors shabby treatment of him. Wing had similar form problems at the Roosters when Stuart was dicking him around too.

Lowe being one of your better performing forwards is much more a sign of how terrible your pack is going rather than how well Lowe is playing.

I have to agree with that. Jaiman Lowe has improved as a player this year and earnt his spot. Stuart has been our best forward this year. The problems with the forwards has been the name players. Asotasi, Kidwell, Fa'alogo and Luke. They are playing nowhere near their potential and have been getting dominated every week except the first round.

Dazraider

Juniors
Ive always said they never should of been allowed back in cause they are crap and will never win a comp again in my life time.
They are so overrated by many out there and now in the last 4 weeks they are showing who they really are a woeful footy team, even us raiders smashed them and they had sutton back as well.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Baaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa !!

Geez I got a good laugh out of this thread... Thanks to all involved.

On Topic, Souths need JL to take over the reins and see what happens.

NGR

Juniors
How does a team who's owners dump over 10 million bucks and get over 20 mill in council funding for Redfern Oval, lose to the cowboys 46 points to 12, and the previous week get thumped by the raiders who didn't have campese?????????????????

They have about four coaches at the moment. Gordon Tallis Forwards Coach, Jason Taylor Head Coach, Mark Ellison Asst. Coach and John Lang in the Football Dept!

I've never seen a team so gutless and heartless to their supporter base in my whole life. You would think the coaches would atleast devise one set play or move? You would think the players would try after getting booed off ANZ Stadium last week? You would think they would win tonight, to atleast keep their faint top eight chances alive?

Their leageus club has been shut for over two years now and doesn't look like making a profit or funding to the football club. They are in one big mess and I don't see how they can get out of it. Their paying Asotasi over 400k and he doesn't make more than 100 metres a game. They've got Kidwell on 350 k and he hasn't played good since the storm!

Their backline hasn't had any space to move in the whole year! Colin Best was a Dally M winner last year, and this year he's doing double the tackling he did at the raiders! Someone please send a CSI team around to see what is going on at training!

If I was the owners I would pull my money out, these buffoons (Players) are making fools of those souths supporters who pay in excess of 250 bucks a year in membership!

You ungreatful little gimp...

If you were a true supporter you would be used to our on field rabble, and put up and shut up...

go support the rorters again...

And the lucky door pize goes to.....

Melbourne Storm.

The poster known as Chris Sandow had decided that he is now a Storm supporter. If ever their was an upside to a two game losing streak, then that is it.

Congrats Melbourne. Look forward to seeing threads like this about the Storm when you lose two in a row. At this rate, Chris could quite easily go through every team in the comp in one season.

adamkungl

Immortal
SANDOW fails at life. But not as much as locky "kettle calling the pot black" rulz. fmd this thread is funny

Latest posts