What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo embroiled in ASIC investigation

bartman

Immortal
No worries Suity... I don't approach this place as something you "win" - never have, never will. I just read threads, say my bit if I feel an urge, and then only follow-up when people quote back at me.

So like I said, this place moves along much better when people don't try to read others' intentions, or group them together into imaginary "sides". I couldn't be arsed remembering who thought what about the board then or now... as it has very little relevance to reading people's current opinions, or to me in responding to them.

And just a thought - what if this was a forum where every post anyone that made showed a different/random username...? People would then have to spend more time looking at the actual words people are currently writing in particular threads, rather than stringing together their own perceptions from multiple threads to make witty comments about what sides of something they think people must be on? People might actually drop their negativity (or worrying about others' negativity), and focus on making the place the fun/informative place we say it can be? People might not pre-judge, remember or make a big deal every second person's comment...

IFR33K

Coach
He's sorting out his Year 10 subject selections, covering his books with pictures of Eels players and sewing his name into the collar of all of his school shirts.

Would do you mean he. I always thought boxy was a female.

Suitman

Post Whore
No worries Suity... I don't approach this place as something you "win" - never have, never will. I just read threads, say my bit if I feel an urge, and then only follow-up when people quote back at me.

So like I said, this place moves along much better when people don't try to read others' intentions, or group them together into imaginary "sides". I couldn't be arsed remembering who thought what about the board then or now... as it has very little relevance to reading people's current opinions, or to me in responding to them.

And just a thought - what if this was a forum where every post anyone that made showed a different/random username...? People would then have to spend more time looking at the actual words people are currently writing in particular threads, rather than stringing together their own perceptions from multiple threads to make witty comments about what sides of something they think people must be on? People might actually drop their negativity (or worrying about others' negativity), and focus on making the place the fun/informative place we say it can be? People might not pre-judge, remember or make a big deal every second person's comment...

You wanna know something Bart?
You yourself could re-read this, your own post, 100 times, and still not learn from your own advice to others.
It's true you know.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
That's fine Suity, that may be true.

All I ask is before you go on to presume that your "sides" stuff matters to me that you show me one time this year (or maybe even in the past 6-12 months) where I've posted about what "side" I think any poster is on... rather than just make my point in the thread at hand, and move on. And I truly believe if everyone checked themselves in this same way before posting about other forum members, there'd be much less negativity for anyone to worry about.

oldmancraigy

Coach
All I ask is before you go on to presume that your "sides" stuff matters to me that you show me one time this year (or maybe even in the past 6-12 months) where I've posted about what "side" I think any poster is on...

Are you guys arguing about whether or not someone is gay?

born an eel

Bench
*Shrugs shoulders.*

I'm done. You're a better man than me Gunghadin.
Truly, you are. I'm hopeless at reading people's intentions.
You win Bart. More power to you.

Suity
maybe you should try reading what they have to write instead of trying to guess what their intentions are. ;-)

OFFSET ALPINE

Juniors
Howlers ? Mate that whole Offset Alpine Printing Press saga stinks like a Bangkok fish market. Bribery, corruption, arson, blackmail, murder - it'll make a good episode of Underbelly one day and all those names will figure prominently.

Gotta agree with you on Offset Alpine GRONK.
A great UNDERBELLY AT THE GAP.
Of course it will never come out.
As you would know...Rene/Richo/Kennedy/tree-hugger Ray Martin...they were asked if the $50 mil in Swiss banks was theirs...and said "NO - flush it." Ouch!
It died with Rene.
GOOGLE a bloke who made $500k (161k shares...ditto his brother) on the OFFSET ALPINE insurance job - then got convicted with RENE for the farcical QANTAS/IMPULSE AIRLINES MERGER "insider trading" miscarriage...
just because "big noter" Gerry McGowan shot his mouth off to (this bloke) & RENE about the QANTAS merger to try & convince RENE that he (McGowan - tyre kicker) could afford RENE's house in Rose Bay Avenue with some contra deal....and they brushed McGowan for Richard Opara...not enough funds,Gerry.
Then dummy-spitter Gerry rats on RENE & doesn't even get sorted himself for disclosing it...what a pissant human.
Rene didn't bother making even two bob on the merger info.
Yet ASIC is too pathetic to tie the insider trade in with Offset A - can you?
OFFSET is the same as the Virginia Perger "love boat" & Richo's hookers at Seaworld.
Richo is Teflon....good luck to him....who cares....for a Labor rorter - i love him.
Spent every day of his life in RENE's office...no crime... (then leaves shouting RED V DRAGON lol).
Reasearch AXA Asia Pacific Millionaire's Investment Club if you want more "Aussie Russian jews born in China" and "Hungarian mafia" connections.
AXA Asia PMIC - A promise of squillions in profits...with a 90% guaranteed refund to insiders if it crashes.
Not a bad deal if you're a connected Eastern Suburbs Jew...hand over $5mil...risk only $500k of it for yields & growth on $5mil...
Same bloke i just told you about punts $5 mil in AXA Asia Pacific MIC & gets $4.5 mil back if it goes belly-up...and it did...and he did get it back.From whom?
In fact an article "Green Mail On Babcock & Brown" (2002) suggests "Phil Green (B&B) has $7.5mil (in the AXA rort) eclipsed only by (this bloke)..."

Latest posts