What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo embroiled in ASIC investigation

SDM

First Grade
I am sure someone has suggested Hasman is Roy in the past, might get Kate on the case.

SDM

First Grade
Women should stick to sewing and leave investigative journalism to Danny Weidler

parra pete

Referee
I reckon you're a classic death rider. If it's only bad news for Parra that makes you happy then maybe you should join pete at the Raiders?

Bad news (at ANY Club) does not make me happy. Think you are mistaken there, Micky.,..

Follow that Zebra.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon you're a classic death rider. If it's only bad news for Parra that makes you happy then maybe you should join pete at the Raiders?

Which is exactly what you and Jake were doing in the ICAC thread. Stirring up controversy from nothing. Give yourself a triple.

ParraAds

Juniors
I'm glad Roy has had the courage to not let these things get him down. It shows a lot of charachter to always get back up when the chips are down. Well done Roy it shows a fighting spirit!!! Glad your're part of the parra team.

LOL I love it.

mickdo

Coach
Which is exactly what you and Jake were doing in the ICAC thread. Stirring up controversy from nothing. Give yourself a triple.

Sorry, next time I'll wait the extra two or three posts for one of the usual suspects to make a sarcastic reference about the board or Ossie or whoever. How rude of me.

Eels Dude

Coach
mickdo you seem to get the s**ts whenever people post whatever you consider negative posts about the club and board. Most of your posts are just sarcastic and negative remarks in regards to other people's opinions or comments just mocking them. Ironic isn't it. Maybe you should set an example if you don't like people expressing negative opinions.

mickdo

Coach
mickdo you seem to get the s**ts whenever people post whatever you consider negative posts about the club and board.

Well spotted

Most of your posts are just sarcastic and negative remarks in regards to other people's opinions or comments just mocking them. Ironic isn't it.

Oh of course, I should have been praising them for their negative posts instead. I get it.

Maybe you should set an example if you don't like people expressing negative opinions.

Your post is really quite negative. Maybe you should set an example if you don't like my posts?

bartman

Immortal
Sorry, next time I'll wait the extra two or three posts for one of the usual suspects to make a sarcastic reference about the board or Ossie or whoever. How rude of me.

That's actually a good idea... you should turn over a new leaf and try it. See if one of these mythical posts is actually forthcoming, or whether you are in fact the only person still bringing that stuff up in threads?

Latest posts