What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spagnolo embroiled in ASIC investigation

Gronk

Staff member
Well I am not roy. MR ovo.

Roy

I am not Ovo. I post pictures of breasts.

breastlift_breasts.jpg

Ovo would never do that.

What did Kate print that was untrue ?

eels81236

Bench
As Matter fact I am Not Roy. So eels81236 it seems your Fitzy.
To answer this question you should ask Hasn't Mr Spagnolo been cleared of any wrong doing especially the tax office. Isn't Mr Spagnolo a Tax agent as well and wouldn't he lose his license if he done anything wrong with the tax office or owes the tax office that much money. So her information is old and Wrong. So Why Shouldn't Mr Spagnolo take her to court.

It seems my Fitzy what, Roy?

eels81236

Bench
As Matter fact I am Not Roy. So eels81236 it seems your Fitzy.
To answer this question you should ask Hasn't Mr Spagnolo been cleared of any wrong doing especially the tax office. Isn't Mr Spagnolo a Tax agent as well and wouldn't he lose his license if he done anything wrong with the tax office or owes the tax office that much money. So her information is old and Wrong. So Why Shouldn't Mr Spagnolo take her to court.

I didn't think that she accused Spags of doing anything wrong perse. Didn't she simply state that his liquidator of choice is allegedly dodgy and he has gone tits up 8 times?

No. The tax office wouldn't take his licence off him for being in debt to them if he has done nothing illegal. It is not the tax office's job to make judgements on Spag's morals. They can only rule on legalities so you are safe there, Roy. They can't take your licence off you for being a poor businessman.

On a side note: I've had 3 businesses go tits up on me at work in the last 12 months. Only small frys compared to you, Roy. All 3 have started new businesses just like you, Roy. Unlike you, Roy, all 3 have had the decency to continue to pay my boss back what he is morally owed although there is no legal requirement for them to do so. Do you continue to pay the poor tradesmen back that are out of pocket because of you, Roy? Do you let them borrow your Porche?

Last edited:

mickdo

Coach
I'd love to know how many businesses in total its from. If it's 8 from 8 then it sounds dodgy. If its 8 from 800 then it sounds like your typical beatup.

Eels Dude

Coach
For someone that isn't Roy you seem to know a lot about him hasman. Way more than a casual acquaintance would. Whatever your association is with him you're obviously biased.

eels81236

Bench
I'd love to know how many businesses in total its from. If it's 8 from 8 then it sounds dodgy. If its 8 from 800 then it sounds like your typical beatup.

Can't argue with that.

Having said that, do you think that the other 792 would have enough profit to pay the poor sole trader plumber (made up contractor for arguments sake) with a wife and 3 kids at home the 20k (made up figure for arguments sake) that he is owed? After all the poor bloke only turns over 200k pa and you've wiped 20 of it?
To quote what somebody once said around these parts... I think "insert name" is a merkin. Pay your staff you greedy prick.

hasman

Juniors
I didn't think that she accused Spags of doing anything wrong perse. Didn't she simply state that his liquidator of choice is allegedly dodgy and he has gone tits up 8 times?

No. The tax office wouldn't take his licence off him for being in debt to them if he has done nothing illegal. It is not the tax office's job to make judgements on Spag's morals. They can only rule on legalities so you are safe there, Roy. They can't take your licence off you for being a poor businessman.

On a side note: I've had 3 businesses go tits up on me at work in the last 12 months. Only small frys compared to you, Roy. All 3 have started new businesses just like you, Roy. Unlike you, Roy, all 3 have had the decency to continue to pay my boss back what he is morally owed although there is no legal requirement for them to do so. Do you continue to pay the poor tradesmen back that are out of pocket because of you, Roy? Do you let them borrow your Porche?

yet again I am not roy so i can't answer these questions. But Yes the tax office could take your licence of being a Tax agent for any wrong doing.
And thanks for your comments Mr Fitzy.

hasman

Juniors
For someone that isn't Roy you seem to know a lot about him hasman. Way more than a casual acquaintance would. Whatever your association is with him you're obviously biased.

Yes I am biased becuase I want this Beloved club to be successful and I know how much work and Money Mr Spagnolo is putting back into this beloved club for it to be successful.

Eels Dude

Coach
Yes I am biased becuase I want this Beloved club to be successful and I know how much work and Money Mr Spagnolo is putting back into this beloved club for it to be successful.

We all want that. And you just proved me right you DO have a personal connection with Roy if you know how much he's investing both emotionally and financially into our club.

hasman

Juniors
We all want that. And you just proved me right you DO have a personal connection with Roy if you know how much he's investing both emotionally and financially into our club.

I am glad to hear you want that Eels Dude, But I know other people on this Forum Don't want this beloved club to be successful.

Eels Dude

Coach
I am glad to hear you want that Eels Dude, But I know other people on this Forum Don't want this beloved club to be successful.

I think you're mistaken there. I believe just about all the negative stuff you see written in this forum comes from passion and frustration that our club is not being run as well as it could. And any criticism directed at Roy is not being directed at his passion, it's just at whether he's capable of doing the job he's employed to do.

hasman

Juniors
I think you're mistaken there. I believe just about all the negative stuff you see written in this forum comes from passion and frustration that our club is not being run as well as it could. And any criticism directed at Roy is not being directed at his passion, it's just at whether he's capable of doing the job he's employed to do.

I think you should understand that I haven't been mistaken. I won't mention names but people on here what this club to be unsuccessful. You will find out in time who these people are espiecally when the eels start going very well.

eels81236

Bench
yet again I am not roy so i can't answer these questions. But Yes the tax office could take your licence of being a Tax agent for any wrong doing.
And thanks for your comments Mr Fitzy.

So we agree then. Spags is OK because he has done nothing illegal.

spartan2153

Juniors
Where there is smoke there is fire. As a tradesman there is nothing worse than being left out of pocket because a company has gone under.
Now for roy to be involved in 8 collapse is more than bad luck.If it was 2 or 3 times i would give benefit of the doubt.
If he is clear of any charges than he should be given a full page apology but for all the tradesman that have been left out of pocket 8 times, its absolutely disgraceful. If he is proven to be guilty then he should be thrown in jail because the way i look at it. He has stolen from hundreds of tradesman. People trying to defend this as being bad luck are to put it nicely Morons.

For the eels sake i hope its not true because to have someone like this in charge of the club is disgraceful.

hasman

Juniors
Where there is smoke there is fire. As a tradesman there is nothing worse than being left out of pocket because a company has gone under.
Now for roy to be involved in 8 collapse is more than bad luck.If it was 2 or 3 times i would give benefit of the doubt.
If he is clear of any charges than he should be given a full page apology but for all the tradesman that have been left out of pocket 8 times, its absolutely disgraceful. If he is proven to be guilty then he should be thrown in jail because the way i look at it. He has stolen from hundreds of tradesman. People trying to defend this as being bad luck are to put it nicely Morons.

For the eels sake i hope its not true because to have someone like this in charge of the club is disgraceful.

Where there is smoke there is fire this story came out in 2009 we are in 2012 and Roy has done nothing wrong I am certain of it. So I am very dispointed with how many people don't wont this club to be successful.