What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Clark is a f*in disgrace

Dragon

Coach
Well i've gotta lol @ Kevin Moores blaming of Soward. Too soft to have a go at the refs, so lets blame the Dragons.

F*ck off. Not enough balls to have a go at the cheating refscum? I guarantee he would've had 15 other coaches back him up. Dogs fans should be more angry about that weak as piss press conference.

bmwpower

Juniors
of course i watched the bloody game!

i agree our attack looked flat at times and i was bitching at the TV about it, but we still managed to score more points than you guys. so the scoreboard says our attack is just fine.

our attack is not fine kiki

Kiki

First Grade
you must be new to the game :sarcasm:

oh yeh ur rght. u got me! i don't know anything! i'm just a chick after all. matt cooper is soooooooooooo hot.

our attack hasn't been pretty all season. but u know what? we get the job done. balls go over the line, points are scored, games are won. that's all i care about.

Game_Breaker

Coach
oh yeh ur rght. u got me! i don't know anything! i'm just a chick after all. matt cooper is soooooooooooo hot.

our attack hasn't been pretty all season. but u know what? we get the job done. balls go over the line, points are scored, games are won. that's all i care about.

and it was bad tonight, so what exactly is your point?

You cant possibly think your attack was good given the amount of ball and field position you guys had

Mary

Juniors
Dear Dogs fans,

It was a try, sh*t luck for possibly the best comeback of the season. Honest to god, my heart goes out to you, if that was my team, I would be livid. See you in September.

Best, Mary.

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
and it was bad tonight, so what exactly is your point?

You cant possibly think your attack was good given the amount of ball and field position you guys had

i didnt say it was good, but it was good enough for us to win the game :D

Jasdragon

Juniors
LOL at people calling for Soward to be suspended....I've never seen anyone suspended for a professional foul. Kimmorley has made a career of milking penalties. hould he also get suspended next time he milks a penalty. Ennis milks at least 2 a game.........

Under the current interpretation, Eastwood did momentarily grab Soward and that is all it took to make it impossible for Clark to award the try. It would of made them inconsistent. If taht stupid rule didn't exist, it is a try, everyday of the week, however, the refs have painted themselves into a corner with their interpretation of this rule all year and had to give a penalty.

The Dragons were the better team, the dogs never gave up. Benny Hornby should have been allowed a try, but was called back for no reason. The better team won on the night. They controlled possession better and their defence earnt them some doggies errors which in the end was where the dogs lost it. As bennett said last week when the Dragons nearly snatched a last minute win....it shouldn't come down to trying to win a game in the final minute. Saints led for the whole game. Idris did not make the tryline for his try, it was a second effort from Hannant who pushed the ball forward after Idris grounded it short that made it seem that he had reached the tryline. The second effort from Hannant should have been penalised.

So very true!

Jono1987

Juniors
Wow. Sook more you merkin Dogs wankas. Hahhahahha.

St. George Illawarrra Dragons 20
Dogs 18

OMG GUYS NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVA HAPPENED B4 FOR OR AGAINST MY CLUB!!!!!~~~~!!!!!

Move the f**k on.

league

Juniors
not to mentin, Jamal Idris fell short of the tryline - but thats fine as it wasnt in the last minute:oops::oops:

hypocrites

JT_

Juniors
Never thought i'd say this but i feel sorry for Bulldogs fans. If that happened to any one of our clubs we'd be blowing up just as bad.

Game_Breaker

Coach
not to mentin, Jamal Idris fell short of the tryline - but thats fine as it wasnt in the last minute:oops::oops:

hypocrites

Why do Dragons fans keep going back to this

Tony Archer was right there on the spot

He had the best view, better than any camera.

Flapper

First Grade

hypocrites

I've tried that argument, Tony Archer had a better view than me. Tony Archer could obviously see the tryline camera angle then? Thought not. The Dogs fans here are alowly eroding any newfound respect I had for the Dogs this year with their petulant whinging and flying in the face of fact.

Jono1987

Juniors
this is why chicks shouldnt be allowed to comment on footy

Look who it is. Tiger Nick. Get farked idiot. Love giving it to us whenever you can. Really bad, heart breaking calls happen in Rugby League. I know. Blaming Soward is pathetic. Get the f**k over it.

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
this crap really pisses me off the game is not run for the punters despite how many odds updates you get a game it is run for the fans and the players

it's like the punters going beserk because a forward takes a kick in the final game of the season from infront and mucks it costing people the line betting, shut the F#$k up betting is a risk and you would be cheering if a error got you the cash so sod off

kimmorely commited a proffesional foul by slowing down the play the ball after a break, deserved a sin bin if the ref considered it a penalty and so he was binned. put away your whinging balls and shut up

People with your view often ridicule us but you should learn this. Punters are a market segment. We are an audience to the game. The game benefits from betting agency sponsorship which is aimed at attracting our interest. Snub from people with your view and neglect of our best interest will drive us away to follow other sports = A wasted opportunity.
The way it is going it, the only customers left for the betting agencies will be the players and the referees.

Latest posts