What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

stiffmeister

Bench
my older brother used to wear those parachute pants, you know like what M C Hammer wore. I think the stiffler needs a pair of those to hide the assets

PJ Marshal

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
PJ Marshal must be a stiffler Clone

I always supply the sausages at a bbq (& the pies lol ) & then I am available for dessert (This offer extends to the ladies only) & the babes don't need to get high on drugs as by looking at me they will be on a natural high.

Clone my arse im the real deal around here

Stagger eel

Staff member
oh! here we go......welcome to the attack of the killer egos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as they say in the classics, ok gentlemen, handbags at ten paces!!! :clap: :clap:

dazeely

First Grade
PJ Marshal said:
stiff-meister eel said:

I always supply the sausages at a bbq (& the pies lol ) & then I am available for dessert (This offer extends to the ladies only) & the babes don't need to get high on drugs as by looking at me they will be on a natural high.

Let the fun begin. Round 1 . **Ding Ding** :D

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey there PJ steady there

There are enough women for all of us. It's just that I am the master at attracting them through my genuine charm & good looks. This takes experience and dedication. It is an art (but then again it can also be a science).

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
To show you I have a heart of gold I will love to give you some tips. Remember, a wise man is always open to more knowledge

;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
stiff-meister eel said:
Hey there PJ steady there

There are enough women for all of us. It's just that I am the master at attracting them through my genuine charm & good looks. This takes experience and dedication. It is an art (but then again it can also be a science).

;-)

very smoove stiffy!!...I bet you charm all the girls in your local establishment!!! :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Eelevation

May I humbly say that you are very wise. Mate, I just have to walk in any room & smoothly shake my left leg & they will swarm towards my mysterious charismatic charm
;-)

dazeely

First Grade
dazeely said:
PJ Marshal said:
stiff-meister eel said:

Let the fun begin. Round 1 . **Ding Ding** :D

Round 2 **Ding Ding** Stiffy ahead on points with a short upper cut or two that landed flush on PJs ego. But beware of the wounded PJ. He will be back. Bigger and badder than ever.

dazeely

First Grade
Do they even know what has hit them. Or is it a sneak attack. Over before it began. You have all the moves stiffy.

stiffmeister

Bench
My success rate is so high that I have been banned from many clubs

A few babes have had minor cardiac arrest as they say I speak like poetry

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Good question

I 'd call it The New art of Jackhammerism or The science of the natural & smooth methods of picking up chicks

stiffmeister

Bench
I must admit that I was'nt always charming. When I was 12 I approached a babe & I propositioned her in lets just say with no charming words.

Before I knew it she bitch slapped me across my face so hard that one of my teeth bacame loose. And to wrap itup I had an imprint of her fingers across my face

That was the turning point in my life

stiffmeister

Bench
You see that is why I am offering my services in the art or science of successfully attracting the opposite sex. I want to save years of rejection & humiliation

The chick who wrote the Book Men are from mars & women are from Venus obviously did not come across the Stiff-Meister

If she did she will recall back all the books & burn them

stiffmeister

Bench
Actually another name for my book could be The Art of Stiffling

Look I promise to give PJ with a signatured copy of my first book

;-)

Latest posts