What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stiff-meister has arrived

dazeely

First Grade
stiff-meister eel said:
Good question

I 'd call it The New art of Jackhammerism or The science of the natural & smooth methods of picking up chicks

I can't believe I didn't think of that. It sounds so you. Maybe every now and then you could tease us with a little snippet or two from each chapter. Great your the sharing caring kind.

Do you normally have to say anything or is it in the way you move?

dazeely

First Grade
stiff-meister eel said:
Actually another name for my book could be The Art of Stiffling

Look I promise to give PJ with a signatured copy of my first book ;-)

I'm sure he doesn't need any help though. Our PJs a one of a kind. Theres nothing he can't do or say. He to is gifted. But beware because the jungle ain't big enough for you two jungle cats. :shock:

stiffmeister

Bench
Usually my moves are enough

In fact many a romantic night I will not say one iota of a word. MY natural breathing is enough to get the girls excited

;-)

stiffmeister

Bench
Some nights I may shake my car keys to excite them a little more but usually shutting my mouth & just breathing is enough

stiffmeister

Bench
I will actually quote a few sentences of each chapter. Each day I will quote a few sentences but only a few sentences as I need to sell the books

dazeely

First Grade
Its been great chatting stiffy but got to go crack open an ale or two. Great lesson smooth one. Might catch you later for Chapter One. See ya. :clap:

stiffmeister

Bench
Chapter one - Getting ready for a successful night

As night time approaches all energy should be focused on catching the prey. You must become mentally in tune and you must be in the same zone of what the woman thinks she wants in a guy. Breath deeply and focus on the success that lays ahead. No corny one liners. Just be your self (or maybe not). Put yourself in her place & think of what she wants in a guy.

First impressions are always important in a womans point of view. If you have to fake it to achieve success, so be it. You must then .......................................

PJ Marshal

Coach
Chapter one - Getting ready for a successful night

As night time approaches all energy should be focused on catching the prey. You must become mentally in tune and you must be in the same zone of what the woman thinks she wants in a guy. Breath deeply and focus on the success that lays ahead. No corny one liners. Just be your self (or maybe not). Put yourself in her place & think of what she wants in a guy.

First impressions are always important in a womans point of view. If you have to fake it to achieve success, so be it. You must then .......................................

all handy tips!

i wear pink tight shirts, designer jeans, and my blend of america white dress shoes, i have my hair in trendy scruffy style with blonde streaks i pick up, top that effort......

stiffmeister

Bench
I thought he'd be over the moon with these words of Wisdom

I am what you would call a craftsman of this trade & my knowledge is free.

Why pick up 1 woman per visit if you can pick up 5. You need energy to take out 5 & this will be revealed in another chapter on Nutrition.

:D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Or you can be a Divid Hasselhoof type and create your own TV show on the beach and surround youself with bimbos, and get paid for it.

stiffmeister

Bench
That would be the ideal life style

I have a great idea. If you guys need advice on women ie your wife has kicked you out of home, or if you're single wishing to increase your success rate you can send your questions on this forum to me

II will call it "Ask the Stiffler"

:idea:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Twizzle said:
Or you can be a Divid Hasselhoof type and create your own TV show on the beach and surround youself with bimbos, and get paid for it.

me and dave go back a long way, i was in line for a role in baywatch, but my football career came first

besides if a new series of knight rider is produced ive got a role fo sho

Eelementary

Post Whore
PJ Marshal said:
Twizzle said:

me and dave go back a long way, i was in line for a role in baywatch, but my football career came first

besides if a new series of knight rider is produced ive got a role fo sho

Who would play KITT?

Because rumours around are saying that Herbie has got the part wrapped up...