What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Street Talk in Parra

chloe

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Tim Smith and John Morris would've been nothing this year if Corey Pearson didn't tell them all he needed to know about being a play maker
Did he give them invaluable hair tips as well?

My vote goes to Johnny, but Timmy runs a close second. Fui Fui's hair is sensational too.

The difference between Parra fans and Penrith fans would more likely be, that the parra fans dont have problems speaking english or have a mental problem that would be funny on the footy show. They only target geniuss, who are going to make people laugh. Robbo started the tradition and Geyer is still going with it (sometimes its Reggie).

Having said that, I have seen plenty of Parra supporters that would fit the bill, around the entire country.:lol: We seem to have the biggest supporter base in the most bizarre places. Did you see the footy show special in New Guinea? I picked up on 2 Parra jerseys and one old tigers jumper.

I reckon i could fit the bill.:lol: Give me enough alcohol and I too can look and talk like a sober Canterbury supporter.;-)

TheParraboy

Staff member
who remembers when Mathew Johns dressed up as Sterlo and got tackled by that guy that looked like HJ :D (or was that really HJ ;-) )

parra pete

Referee
Pretty weak effort really. Can't get a laugh out of the street talks at all. If they need to target diabled people for a laugh, they need to have a good look at themselves. "There but for the grace of God, go you and I."

parra pete

Referee
Exclusive for Parramatta Forum readers...... Big Mal is a guest tonight on the Footy Show and is set to become a regular. Kosta will also be on the show tonight. Watch for announcement soon that Mal Meninga is to coach the Queensland Origin side in 2006.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
If they need to target diabled people for a laugh, they need to have a good look at themselves
i agree pete, that has always made me cringe