What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggested team vs. Raiders

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well, logically McInnes become a starter and as the most senior would possibly get the gig.

Nicho might play

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well, logically McInnes become a starter and as the most senior would possibly get the gig.

Nicho might play
And here in lies my only concern with Blayke, why is he not considered a leader in our team?

It is like he is everyone's little brother. Needs to lead more he has the halves, the game is run from dummy half.

I also feel he is doing as coached. Fitz, might let him do more as the season progresses, he gives great service, would like to see him engage the markers more, but we play flat wide balls.

We should trade McInnes to the Gold Coast maybe Canberra, they need a hooker. Geez I prefer Williams.....not something you will hear from me often.

Whose out for the Clappers? I think there are three to four right now.
Well they represent the land of the politicians .... always Blaming the other side for whatever, lamenting their own bad luck, and praising themselves shamelessly when they do get lucky . They got that mindset. Just knuckle down and Beet the Feckers whoever is in or out ! Let em happy clap themselves to Nighty- nights as losers!

Last edited:
Didn’t realise the mucus had beaten us in 8 games straight.... time to shake that hoodoo. Also Jessie’s 100th. Hope he makes better choices than he did in his 99th.
Its a hoodoo that needs Breaking ! I would put My remarkable ,stunning good looks on the line for it!

As In You can punch me in the face if Sharks Lose !!!!!!!

not too hard BTW:)

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
4th string I would go Moylan. He has grown up a lot and it is a one off type situation. The players respect him and he has done it before.

They probably go Brailey though who will not say a word.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dale will play, Kaufusi doesnt impress me much, needs more mongrel. Williams in for OF. Tricky on the bench as a utility. You heard it here first.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3 mainly Savage and Rapana, 2 good attacking players. Papali'i is expect to return this game.
Hardson Young is the kent who kills us. Has scored the last try in the last 4 games against us. All losses for the Sharkies. 2 of those tries won them the game at the death.

bluefox68

Staff member
Hardson Young is the kent who kills us. Has scored the last try in the last 4 games against us. All losses for the Sharkies. 2 of those tries won them the game at the death.
The Bloke in a Bar crew were absolutely gunning for him to be included in the Kangaroo RLWC team last year..

Latest posts