What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

beave

Coach
Jeff Brown is a lying piece of shit.

Only just recently came up with the technology to split the broadcast signal my ass.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fletch has been awesome, hopefully it's not just the piss talking :lol: Gilbert has nothing bring back Vossy.

Stinkler

Juniors
Homo. Bra showing through her see through top. Erin is awesome. Erin > everyone on the show.

Definition of ironic.
BunniesMan calling someone else a "homo". :lol:

Erin Molan is full of her own importance. She's a talking head, not the informative journalist she thinks she is. Her "source" and her "information" is usually common knowledge amongst anyone who is remotely involved in the game. Her talking head isn't even good!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Definition of ironic.
BunniesMan calling someone else a "homo". :lol:

Erin Molan is full of her own importance. She's a talking head, not the informative journalist she thinks she is. Her "source" and her "information" is usually common knowledge amongst anyone who is remotely involved in the game. Her talking head isn't even good!!
The standard of people on the footy show/sunday roast are low. Compared to most of them she goes good.

And see through top and bra showing wins.

docbrown

Coach
Jeff Brown is a lying piece of shit.

Only just recently came up with the technology to split the broadcast signal my ass.

Recently as in the 1950s?

:lol:

Don't quote me on this one because alot of variables have to fall in place to get it to happen but -

Certain people want the network that wins the Sunday doubleheader to have two commentary teams at the two grounds obviously. One commentary team would host from inside the booth at the first ground and act as the serious analysis team and would be the team that gets cut back to for the buffers and news updates etc for both games.

At the second ground the second commentary team would remain unseen BUT it would be joined by a Sunday Roast style group with that lighter style of programme being broadcast live at the ground and using the fans at the ground before kickoff as the audience.

hutch

First Grade
Why should either state lose a game to f**king Melbourne? They don't deserve to have a RL team key alone have the pinnacle of the game a SOO match

Another quality comment from the dinosaur! Let's bring back Newtown and piss off all those teams from other states hey?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Another quality comment from the dinosaur! Let's bring back Newtown and piss off all those teams from other states hey?
It's the equivalent of the AFL grand final being held in Sydney. AFL is trying to expanding everywhere but they would never do that.

You can expand the game without f**king around with IMO the most important fixture in rugby league. Yes I put it above the grand final and way above any tests. Playing origin anywhere but Sydney and Brisbane cheapens it.

undertaker

Coach

This.

LOL at all the ppl who, on the opening Thursday night FS, said that Erin Moll was a welcome addition to the panel:lol: (including Bunniesman). What's the deal with Ch9 over recent years hiring all these women masquerading as league fans who know bugger all about the game and are just there to try and boost their own public profile (Emily Barker would be an exception though. Too bad she wasn't given more opportunities unlike the other nuffies)? Are they just picking them just because they're women or what?

At least Fox Sports employs ppl like Lara Pitt who not only are good looking, but have a strong knowledge of the game, are humble in character and don't have that "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! I'm on tv!" demeanour to them like most of Gen X/Y tv presenters today (that's the one characteristic I won't have a bar of and will turn the channel when I see ppl like that).

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
This.

LOL at all the ppl who, on the opening Thursday night FS, said that Erin Moll was a welcome addition to the panel:lol: (including Bunniesman). What's the deal with Ch9 over recent years hiring all these women masquerading as league fans who know bugger all about the game and are just there to try and boost their own public profile (Emily Barker would be an exception though. Too bad she wasn't given more opportunities unlike the other nuffies)? Are they just picking them just because they're women or what?

At least Fox Sports employs ppl like Lara Pitt who not only are good looking, but have a strong knowledge of the game, are humble in character and don't have that "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! I'm on tv!" demeanour to them like most of Gen X/Y tv presenters today (that's the one characteristic I won't have a bar of and will turn the channel when I see ppl like that).

Erin Molan is a genuine league fan. Massive Raiders fan.

beads6

First Grade
Good to see channel 9 f**k one of the better NRL shows going around. They think they put league first but in reality all they do is f**k it over.

Latest posts