What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Roast

beave

Coach
9 have single handedly ruined my sundays with the change in presenters and format.

Thanks, merkins.

JasonE

Bench
I recorded it and was looking forward to watching it until i saw TK, i just can't stand the gimp. Fair dinkum, how does he keep getting a start ?

innsaneink

Referee
images
milhouse.jpg

Hooch

Juniors
Is TK a candidate for (very) late term abortion?

I'm sure Gilbert would follow orders and get the job done. The spineless nuffy.

The entire Channel 9 League stable and the muppets that operate it need a broom put through them.

Once Dead

Bench
In a perfect world, LU people could get a spot on arvo tv with TVS and run a rival Sunday Roast....would love to see BunniesMan and co. on hahahahaha......of course there would be an LOL@"InsertTopicHere" segment and of course, the obligatory Baseless Sensationalism bash too.

Furthermore, community television actually entertains more than the Roast does......actually, we shouldn't even bother calling it the Sunday Roast....it's more like a 2:30am Kings Cross Kebab....

Your loss Ch. 9........Weibster needs to go....doesn't he get it? Heap crap on the players and they aren't going to give you anything to print. Bonehead.

docbrown

Coach
In a perfect world, LU people could get a spot on arvo tv with TVS and run a rival Sunday Roast....

I no longer live in Sydney but I still know people at TVS if people are interested in actually pursuing that sort of thing seriously.

Bretto

Bench
I gave the Roast a watch in the first ep this year - no Voss. It was shit. Tried watching it the week after, still no Voss, it was still shit. Gave up on it for about 5 weeks, tried again, still no Voss, still f**king woeful.

I now refuse to watch it. I watch the bits of the Sunday Footy Show that I want, then I switch the telly off.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Needs to be:

Fittler, Gould (Mascord), MG anchored by Voss or someone else who can control the panel but let them loose on the juicy topics.

You need a funny and controversial panel of people not afraid to say what they want regardless of it upsetting someone for this type of show or else it is pointless.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If your trying to troll me you need to be calling me a Union fan, that is the only sport I hate!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Gilbert is a powder puff. He's a girl. He's got a girls bike with those streamers coming out of the handle bars. I've seen it.

TK is a prime poster boy for a "bring back mob justice" campaign.

Webster is hit and miss, but like Gilbert. A hack with some sort of sense of entitlement. Cop the tipyou fat merkin - we're entitled to better from the rags.

Who else is on it? They're all merkins too.

Used to be the best lead in on a Sunday morning - Footy Show, Roast, Boots 'n' All - Pub - Footy. Now its shit.

Vossy was a bit of a wanker,but he was a wanker with an opinion he wasn't afraid to voice. Gilbert is a fairy puppet with a girls bike.

f**k you Nein.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Mad dog goes ok I reckon, only savong grace atthe moment for the show. Anyone looking for a lesson in how to f**k up a winning TV show needs to watch the 2011 and 2012 versions of The Roast!