What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

broncos70

Juniors
Halatau or T. Williams?? keep in mind williams scored a try and got a line break last week so all his stats are attacking stats. All of halataus stats are defensive.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i got both and will keep both, expect to see a fair few tries from him from 20m or less out. With Stewert out now for an extended amount of time he will be the go to fringe runner now

broncos70

Juniors
thanks..so if we're going with attacking players should i then go for t.rex or hodges? also, I have buderus and nathan friend and wanna get rid of one of them for james graham. Which one do u reckon i should get rid of?

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Just reading..

Wenins Teams Analysis for Round 2 on nrlsupercoachtalk.com

Boom pre-season hype player, Matt MaGuire, rewarded those coaches who stuck fat and picked him, with a fantastic 65 points in only 45 minutes. His stats were incredible, 41 tackles and 13 hitups. Note, Parker made 44 in 80 minutes. McGuire could well be the weapon we were all speaking of. The inclusion of Petero this weekend may dampen his workrate though and it will pay to watch, wait and see.
Josh MaGuire making his 64 points in only 45 min is very impressive anyone think this trend will continue through out the year or will these numbers go down once Petero gets back on the park? Hope his price doesn't go to far up as he would make a good upgrade target.

beads6

First Grade
I traded in Tony Williams for Kyle Stanley and Hodges in for Boyd. Hodges is a bit risky given his injury history but if he plays I believe he will score big.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Can't see how Williams for Stanley is an upgrade.

Trying to work out my last replacement spot - Poore, Matt King, Rankin or Adam Reynolds.

Last edited:

Geohood

Bench
Can't see how Williams for Stanley is an upgrade.

Trying to work out my last replacement spot - Poore, Matt King, Rankin or Adam Reynolds.

It means he's trading out Stanley and trading in Williams since I think you're reading it the wrong way?

Tough one.. I'd say between Poore and Reynolds... Maybe Reynolds since he's playing 80m and kicks goals.. I doubt there will be much difference between them either way.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just reading..

Wenins Teams Analysis for Round 2 on nrlsupercoachtalk.com

Josh MaGuire making his 64 points in only 45 min is very impressive anyone think this trend will continue through out the year or will these numbers go down once Petero gets back on the park? Hope his price doesn't go to far up as he would make a good upgrade target.

I think Maguire will be a good SC player.

The comparison to Parker was a little silly though. Yes Parker made 44 tackles but he also goal kicks and off-loads a lot which is why he is the best.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
It means he's trading out Stanley and trading in Williams since I think you're reading it the wrong way?

I think so to, because the other way round makes no sense.

Tough one.. I'd say between Poore and Reynolds... Maybe Reynolds since he's playing 80m and kicks goals.. I doubt there will be much difference between them either way.

That's what I'm thinking, the halves have more potential for points and Poore is just as likely to have a shocker, especially against the Warriors forward pack.