What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

gronkathon

First Grade
Sticking with Cam Smith as Captain this week.

Almost changed it to Felacio Matey or Gall but little dogs body has served me well over the years

Thinking of dumping Norman or Hurrell for Slater, worth the huge price tag? He's averaging 82.5 points a game. My team took a hit with T Rex out only 972 whilst getting f**ked again on the players who I didn't select scoring big. I noticed across the three leagues that myself and my opponents had pretty much 8-11 of the same players and usually the big scoring players. Cordner & Reynolds' prices have increased nicely.

Maybe I should just finally dump Tedesco? Still have $257,400 remaining cap to move.

Shillington, C Smith, Graham
Burgess, Cordner, Gallen - C
Reynolds
Carney
Halatau, Hodges, Aubusson, B Morris
Norman

Waddell, De Belin, S Johnson, Mateo

Poore, Taumalolo, Austin, Hurrell, T Rex, Moga, Tedesco

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
The problem with Slater is Origin, you'll waste another trade at that time, and then another bringing him back.

Better off putting B.Morris at fullback and brining in another centre/backrower

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I don't have anyone playing in the Knights v Storm match...........that's boring.

Agree with you on Slater too Carlos. I also don't think that Slater can maintain the price he is on atm. I'm waiting for Hayne's price adjustment in a few weeks, he should come down and he's a SC gun.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Thinking of dumping Norman or Hurrell for Slater, worth the huge price tag? He's averaging 82.5 points a game. My team took a hit with T Rex out only 972 whilst getting f**ked again on the players who I didn't select scoring big. I noticed across the three leagues that myself and my opponents had pretty much 8-11 of the same players and usually the big scoring players. Cordner & Reynolds' prices have increased nicely.

Maybe I should just finally dump Tedesco? Still have $257,400 remaining cap to move.

Shillington, C Smith, Graham
Burgess, Cordner, Gallen - C
Reynolds
Carney
Halatau, Hodges, Aubusson, B Morris
Norman

Waddell, De Belin, S Johnson, Mateo

Poore, Taumalolo, Austin, Hurrell, T Rex, Moga, Tedesco

If that's your starting side then I'd get rid of Shillington. He's very very unlikely to play this week. He's supposed to be out at least 2 weeks.

shiznit

Coach
im gonna roll the dice big time because im H2H with my boss... gonna go with the fish at FB this week...

Woods, Burgess, C Smith
Watmough, Bird, Gallen - C
Reynolds
Mateo
Halatau. K Stanley, Mannering, Inglis
Fish

Friend, E Taylor, Aubusson, De Belin

Packer, Vave, Lawton, Peachey, Sio, Hurell, Moga, Tedesco

im hearing that Locke didnt travel... so Fish could be in... im also hearing Moga could be an outside chance to come in for symonds pushing Aubusson to the pack...

im also hearing Prince is a chance to play which pushes bird back to the pack...

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Graham, C.Smith, Burgess
Gallen, Taia, De Belin
Carney
Mateo
Aubusson, Mannering, King, B.Morris
Widdop

Res: Buderus, Paulo, A.Reynolds

Still undecided on my final reserve - Sio or Stanley

Then Hurell, C.Blair, Lawton, Rankin, J.Poore, K. Bromwich, T-Rex

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Graham, Burgess, Merrin
Hindmarsh, Mateo, Gallen
Thurston
Carney
Lyon, Mannering, Aubusson, Robinson
Norman

De Belin, Reynolds, Taumololo, Woods

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Hodges fell short of his B/E again...wish i had traded him for morris this week but was worried about digging into my parker cash but 30k this week looks a lot better than the 45k+ that it maybe next week....

beads6

First Grade
Doesn't seem to be a high scoring week this week. How is everyone else going?

856 with Moltzen, Halatau,King, Everingham and Burgess