What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supposed "hardman" exposed

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Both Burgess' came out of that looking like soft turds. Your average pom. A soft turd..

Ohh my guys are harder than your guys. Juvenile debate. Although it was noticeable in last years WCC that the Manly side don't like it when its 'a bit cold'. By that logic, millions of pensioners in the UK are harder than manly....

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
The trifecta of soft tarts walking down Oxford Street...

Samantha, Georgina and Lucy Burgess.

You whinging Poms must think they're the next best thing since the Kray Brothers. :lol:

NAS

Juniors
All this hype about Sam Burgess.
He was exposed as soft tonight and a big girl.
I will not criticize him for coming in after coming in after what I consider a nothing tackle.

I will call the squirrel soft with his "creagh" like performance in pathetic girl like push on Mattai and then an incredible inability to fight ...

I think you should watch the replay again.

Keep watching it for about 5 minutes after the incident. Watch burgess start trading bombs with two manly players, and then watch Watmough, who wasn't involved, drag him away. Then watch the first hit up off the penalty. Watch Sam burgess make a beeline for Matai. And finally watch Burgess spray Matai after the tackle.

Those aren't the actions of a cat.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
I think you should watch the replay again.

Keep watching it for about 5 minutes after the incident. Watch burgess start trading bombs with two manly players, and then watch Watmough, who wasn't involved, drag him away. Then watch the first hit up off the penalty. Watch Sam burgess make a beeline for Matai. And finally watch Burgess spray Matai after the tackle.

Those aren't the actions of a cat.

I did watch Sam Burgess take it up. He didn't make a beeline towards Matai. Matai came in and smashed him along with two other Manly players. The best part about it was Matai gave Burgess a slap on the head for good measure. Burgess took it up the arse. He's a tough player but a dead set whimp of Ben Creagh proportions.

I suggest you watch the replay again.

Rabbitude

Juniors
I think that it's great that the mentally challenged have access to computers and the internet.

It's just a shame that it results in threads like this.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I did watch Sam Burgess take it up. He didn't make a beeline towards Matai. Matai came in and smashed him along with two other Manly players. The best part about it was Matai gave Burgess a slap on the head for good measure. Burgess took it up the arse. He's a tough player but a dead set whimp of Ben Creagh proportions.

Was that when Matai ended up a metre back sat on his arse? Yeh he really smashed him lol.

bluey

Bench
I will not criticize him for coming in after coming in after what I consider a nothing tackle.

I will call the squirrel soft with his "creagh" like performance in pathetic girl like push on Mattai and then an incredible inability to fight ...

The only thing that has been exposed here is you
You wouldn't last a minute with him, he is anything but soft
I suppose you call king hitting -- Tough Too FMD terrible thread

NAS

Juniors

The shock of a loss at "fortress" brookvale has clearly sent you delusional.

If Matai flew back any further, he'd have been on the dead ball line.

But hey, at least you can take comfort in the scoreline.......

oh.....oh dear.....

Liddell

Juniors

How many times was Matai tackled in the second half?

BrisbaneRhino

Juniors
I thought Sam Burgess enjoyed the whole physical confrontation, as did all the players on both sides in the first half (excluding Inglis getting dumped on his head). That later confrontation with Matai (after the 'fight') showed both to be more than tough enough - Burgess got hit very hard by Matai and a couple of others and got up with a huge grin - i.e. unlike so many on here he wasn't looking for a fight to break out, he was just loving it.

Manly's first half defence was fantastic against the bigger Souths forwards - really took it to them. Knocking George Burgess backwards is no mean feat. Hopefully George learned a lot from that game about sometimes needing to run smarter angles when facing that kind of defence.

Even without a shoulder charge, that was a fantastic forward battle.

yobbo84

Coach
Matai's swinging arm was in the 47th minute. After that he ran the ball - once - in the 78th minute. Soft soft soft.

magic

Juniors

It seems you are Bumper Bunny on the Rabbitoh Warren site. You put this up there and have been totally smashed as a result.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
The shock of a loss at "fortress" brookvale has clearly sent you delusional.

If Matai flew back any further, he'd have been on the dead ball line.

But hey, at least you can take comfort in the scoreline.......

oh.....oh dear.....

Wow, any further and he'd hit the dead ball line? Your mum must tell you you're special everyday.

While its always embarrassing for any team to lose to lol@souffs, 2 points at the end of the day was well deserved.

Gonna bring some Pommy lingo out here, maybe the Burgess brothers are bent. Sam certainly looks like he enjoys the sight of spunk. I don't think he's ever seen any minge in his life.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Don't worry about Danish, bitches in the game day threads how the refs robbed our opponents in every game. Go have a look for yourself.

I wouldn't quite go that far ! But I would like to know why the Souths obstruction (On Balin) was allowed, and the Manly obstruction (on Asotasi) was not !

BTW, Asotasi put in an academy award winning performance to milk that one ! Maybe he got acting lessons from Russell Crowe ? :D