What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Quigs

Immortal
He's long gone... the croc. Moved on in a huge downfall of rain.

Nearly stepped on the bastard one day. Gave me a bit of a fright.

He often wondered between the dam on the 2nd and the dam on the 5th.

Was looking for a ball, which is usual for me, when I stood up and was talking to a friend as we walked back towards the fairway. I said something like I haven't seen the croc for awhile, and the bastard was just sunning himself next to where we were walking.

I sh!t and the croc couldn't give a sh!t. He just layed there.

Ive seen buggies go right past him, obviously they didnt see him. But he ruled the roost for a couple of years at least. Plenty of tucker around the course then. Ducks, geese, you name it.

Quigs

Immortal
Any updates on whats happening with the development or is all quiet from here on in.

Megalodon

Juniors
Quigs,

At the moment the Dept of Planning are collating all the submissions and they will make a preliminary assessment report which goes to the Sharks and the Consortium.

Once that is received, the Sharks and the Consortium then tweaks the plans and the proposal and then submits a "Preferred Project Report" which is due to be submitted to the DOP by 13 January 2012.

The Department of Planning then formally assess the application and provides its draft conditions. This is known as the "Assessment Report" and it is sent to Planning Assessment Commission (PAC) by the DOP on 27 March 2012

The PAC then determines the application independently after that date. This phase of the process can take between for 3 – 6 weeks before a determination is made and it really depends on the complexity and scope of the proposal.

Card Shark

Immortal
Quigs,

At the moment the Dept of Planning are collating all the submissions and they will make a preliminary assessment report which goes to the Sharks and the Consortium.

Once that is received, the Sharks and the Consortium then tweaks the plans and the proposal and then submits a "Preferred Project Report" which is due to be submitted to the DOP by 13 January 2012.

The 13th ain't far away, particularly with Christmas in between. I'd say both the DOP & the developers / Sharks will be very busy up until then.

Quigs

Immortal
find out in march don't we?

this stage is what I was wondering about Cools

Quigs,

Just wondering if anyone with inside goss has heard any whispers.

Quigs

Immortal
Have we given the infidels enough stuffing time to start saving for our presents.

March baby, March.

Card Shark

Immortal
If it all goes to plan, we won't know until late April (even early May) from a schedule I saw previously.

There are a couple more stages to go thru yet

newman

First Grade
I'm pretty sure it will be early April at the absolute latest. Megalodon will know for sure.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm pretty sure it will be early April at the absolute latest. Megalodon will know for sure.

Dept Of Planning formally review & provide draft conditions - assessment report to Planning Assessment Commission (by end of March)

PAC take 3 to 6 weeks for final assessment i.e yes / no

Last edited: