What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

newman

First Grade
A quick check of local newspapers will inform you the Planning Dept is also dealing with a number of issues of much greater significance such as windfarm policy, mining DAs, Coal Seam Gas, South Tralee, South West and North West growth centres. Hardly issues which can be "wrapped up" so the Dept can be "discontinued".

The more I read of your advice the more I am comforted the outcome will be better for residents.

None of those are part 3a development applications YOU GERIATRIC SIMPLETON. Get back to your ark building.

shaggs

Coach
I just played golf at woodville this morning. It was pretty much flooded. Can't beleive parramatta council were so irresponsible to build a golf course there.

Eion

First Grade
Those poor bastards in Qld are copping it again with floods, and up the mid nth coast of NSW. Absolutely pissing down in cronulla.......still waiting for shark park to go under.

shaggs

Coach
Man the life boats.
Get the good reverend to start up a charity or something. A relief fund.

Quigs

Immortal
I just got me house insurance renewal for meez Tora Bora Cave. The bastards have put it up about $36 bucks per month.

They reckon it was to cover the 2010-11 floods and cyclones.

Farkkkkkkk I don't need another spate of poor b's going under.

Card Shark

Immortal
Did the Preferred Project Report get submitted by the developers meaning it's now in the 2 planning department's hands, over the next few months, for the yeh or neh?