What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Quigs

Immortal
Let the palms be crossed with silver.

Its all systems go..... warp speed nine

jc155776

Coach
I was sure that after the consultatiOn period ends the developer may submit an amended submission to address any concerns?

Maybe we shaved a floor or two off to make it look like we care what the nimbys think?

Ausguy

Coach
Of course we have. We will then adjust the lower levels to fit the missin levels in. It's all part of the plan.

Where is coupe?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I was sure that after the consultatiOn period ends the developer may submit an amended submission to address any concerns?

Maybe we shaved a floor or two off to make it look like we care what the nimbys think?

AFAIK that is correct but is the process even at that stage? The DOP website still indicates that the Propopent is reviewing submissions. There hasn't been anything new added in the list of submissions since 5th December.

I knew this would be slow.

jc155776

Coach
Maybe the planning guys come back to us with recommendations that we can make if we wish before going to final approval stage? I'm sure it will get up, just want it sooner rather than later.

Ausguy

Coach
but are you of the opinion spide that 700 was with the 'extras' we knew wouldnt be included with a view to say 500 in reality?

taipan

Referee
What happens should the DOp require a drop of 50% down to 350 units? Considering the first 312 est profit, now goes to developers, under the new arrangement.
I guess that would be worst case scenario.
The other things that may come into play re employment factors:
Carbon black at kurnell shut down,Fisheries gooooneski, now the Kurnell refinery looks more like a temporary set up with refining costs in this country.
BTW has Shark Park drowned under the spillway yet,and are they waterskiing up Cptn Cook drive? Has Captain Capsis of the good ship Costa Plenty been sighted or is he too busy ramping up our council rates again.

Card Shark

Immortal
its f**king wet at my house.

Where's that?

We haven't had a drop up in Newcastle although it's been cloudy & humid for 3 days.

Today is a lot clearer & hotter, although the storm clouds are starting to roll in. I'm predicting a storm or 2 occurring tonight at Hunter Stadium.

Vin Fizz

Bench
South Canberra

its been raining for 3 days straight.over the march average rainfall already and its been less than a day.

I'm on the NSW side from you (East). 36ml yesterday, 40ml the day before and its too efen wet to check the guage today. Kids 4th birtday on the weekend. Was going to be in the park. Inside at home now. Shiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.

Geezus....too bad the raiders game wasn't tonight.

i think ill still go.

it may be under water but...probably levels the playing field.

I'm on the NSW side from you (East). 36ml yesterday, 40ml the day before and its too efen wet to check the guage today. Kids 4th birtday on the weekend. Was going to be in the park. Inside at home now. Shiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.

hahah

good luck with that mate.

its farked this rain.

bring back the drought i say!