What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
So rain everywhere

Waragamba Dam at 88% with spill warnings.

Floods

Noah building Ark II and down at Woolooware....................................NOTHING!

Card Shark

Immortal
We haven't had a drop up in Newcastle although it's been cloudy & humid for 3 days.

Today is a lot clearer & hotter, although the storm clouds are starting to roll in. I'm predicting a storm or 2 occurring tonight at Hunter Stadium.

Rain is just starting - a few wet arses at the game tonight I'd say. Suck it up Knights & Dragons fans.

spider

Coach
but are you of the opinion spide that 700 was with the 'extras' we knew wouldnt be included with a view to say 500 in reality?

I would think they opted for maximum due to the nature of the deal

More units = more sharkies cash as we know

But as for putting too much cream on top, I wouldn't know mate.

Eion

First Grade
Bump.

Does anyone have the latest? I was fiddling around in my lunch break and the Planning NSW site says the Department have an aspirational target of 3 months to make their call on a proposal, with 100% of proposals determined within 8 months (including a 30 day exhibition period).

The submission period ended (5/12/2011), so my take on it is the department absolutely must make their determination 8 months from 5 November, making the drop dead date 5/7/2012.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
FMD they are precious over in the Fluff Forever forum

I'm proud of you blokes. Absolutely!

Now wait for the "official" discussion will you

Card Shark

Immortal
Thanks Carch.

Did we have to cut it down so significantly? If anything it should be twice as high to provide much needed housing.

Dread

Juniors
The original design provided for about 704 apartments.

They cut it down by 15%.

Now it has a nice, round figure of 600 apartments. Whoa! What a coincedence. Who would have guessed?

looks to me like they over did it, so then they could bring it down to the figure they really wanted.

anyway, they still get the first 314 and we get 10 million should it be approved,

Show me the money.
in this bitch with a 100 dolla bill yall.

etc

Latest posts