What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dragons - 2pm Sunday @ CommBank

Good to see Lumelume back... worth another try given the other options.

And looks like BA is expecting 80mins from Lussick this week.

Dylan Brown better have one of his "on" matches, rather than his can't be f**ked being involved matches... for swuch a talented and well paid guy he has run hot and cold for us this year (pre-grope).

They should definitely be sharing details of his off-field struggles. But only with fans though. Maybe an email update on which players' lives are falling apart? We pay our money ffs
Have you thought of sharing details of your off-forum struggles, by way of explaining to LU fans about your obvious drop in forum form this season...?

Drown will be heaps fit. He hasn't been injured.
Trouble is as part of his agreed return Dylan has to wear a pair of these 24/7, including game days...

Bake Off Hello GIF by The Great British Bake Off

This year Lussick's started 4 times for St Helens, and come off the bench 16 times. Not sure if any of the 4 starts involved 80mins, but he has scored 6 tries this season.

In 2022 he started 8 games and came off the bench 24 times (again not sure of how many 80min starting games), and scored 5 tries.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Crowd figure will be interesting.

If we were playing well this should be close to a sell out on a Sunday arvo.

hindy111

Post Whore
There is a big difference, and match fitness matters significantly less. For example, no merkin is match fit in round one. The important thing is that they're fit.

Irony as earlier in year you said all fitness is done at training. Players don't get fit playing the game. That's when I said Grieg needs more minutes to get up to speed of the game,

Analed by a contradiction

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we're paying $1.15 and the Dragqueens are out to $5+, surprises me a bit

also, I'd imagine Dylbro would get a few boos from the crowd, especially from the away fans, something he'll have to live with for a while I guess