What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Broncos

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Someone may end up correcting me, but from memory, CHT was more than handy in his two games at 6 vs Dolphins and Cows. I certainly remember his left foot serving us well on a few occasions, but I accept I may be viewing things through rose tints given how euphoric those few weeks were.
His short/mid range kicking was pretty handy in those games. Neither he or TMM have much of a long kicking game.

vvvrulz

Coach
My imaginary team would look like:

1- Tuaupiki
2- DWZ
3- Graham-Taufa
4- Pompey
5- RTS
6- CNK
7- Martin
8- AFB (on thin ice)
9- Egan
10- Barnett
11- Ford (yeah I know)
12- Harris
13- Walker

Res- Niukore (impact), Tevaga, Ale, CHT

Harris just focus on carries and tackles, Johnson go away and get fit

hitro

Juniors

1- Tuaupiki
2- DWZ
3- Graham-Taufa
4- Pompey
5- RTS
6- CNK
7- Martin
8- AFB (on thin ice)
9- Egan
10- Barnett
11- Ford (yeah I know)
12- Harris
13- Walker

I feel/hope that the team named tomorrow will be pretty close to that. Johnson is on the official NRL website as injured with hamstring problem, so we're almost back to the vPenrith team
Leiatua and Roache close to fitness too

One Warrior

Bench

1- Tuaupiki
2- DWZ
3- Graham-Taufa
4- Pompey
5- RTS
6- CNK
7- Martin
8- AFB (on thin ice)
9- Egan
10- Barnett
11- Ford (yeah I know)
12- Harris
13- Walker

Probably have CHT at 6, was good there in the wins against the Dolphins and Cowboys, team is more likely to be this with CNK at fullback and Capewell on the bench, almost the side that ran out against the Cowboys, apart from Berry being out injured now and RTS in for Montoya. Leiataua can come in when fit.

vvvrulz

Coach
Probably have CHT at 6, was good there in the wins against the Dolphins and Cowboys, team is more likely to be this with CNK at fullback and Capewell on the bench, almost the side that ran out against the Cowboys, apart from Berry being out injured now and RTS in for Montoya. Leiataua can come in when fit.

I’m a fan of CHT at six, I just also want to stop wasting Tuaupiki.

Meth

Staff member
1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Graham-Taufa
4- Pompey
5- Tuivasa-Sheck
6- Harris-Tavita
7- Martin
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Barnett
11- Niukore
12- Capewell
13- Harris

Res- Walker, Tevaga, Ale, Tauipiki

Had a couple of mates go to the Titans game
They said AFB and Jazz got into it on the sideline. Nothing physical but Jazz was really going at him. I can only think cos he is not putting in.
After fulltime AFB up the tunnel straight away, no achknowledgment to fans or nothing.
He was also missing the team function but him and CVharnze were getting drug tested

Meth

Staff member
Wow Webby really came out swinging and showed them that they are accountable for their actions.

Ale and Laban out (as they were clearly the issue). DWZ in for Kosi. Johnson goes, but only through injury and we get Freddy Lussick.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Wow Webby really came out swinging and showed them that they are accountable for their actions.

Ale and Laban out (as they were clearly the issue). DWZ in for Kosi. Johnson goes, but only through injury and we get Freddy Lussick.
If those lads were a bit more vocal from the bench the lads may have responded, poor from them

hitro

Juniors
I would prefer Charnze to 6, Taine to 1, MGT in centres and Lussick left right out, Chanel at Wade interchange, also reckon drop AFB even though he's the best player when he's trying
However this team already has a way better chance of going good than last weeks team and I'm excited to go to the game and even if warriors lose they play well and also get to see Recce Walsh play if gets through origin intact

Rich102

Staff member
They said AFB and Jazz got into it on the sideline. Nothing physical but Jazz was really going at him. I can only think cos he is not putting in.
After fulltime AFB up the tunnel straight away, no achknowledgment to fans or nothing.
He was also missing the team function but him and CVharnze were getting drug tested

Is Jazz the captain or vice-captain? I don't think he had a game to justify pulling others up.

sup42

Juniors

Ok well that explains our season collapse.

When you have a bad egg who walks away from the team huddles and wont go to the dressing room after matches your team is screwed.

Feel sorry for Webster he has been sabotaged.

sup42

Juniors
Is Jazz the captain or vice-captain? I don't think he had a game to justify pulling others up.
Addin is trying to get out of that contract.
Probably said something really poor to our guys.
Can understand Jazz having a go. It is not like Jazz has ever turned on a player.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Addin is trying to get out of that contract.
Probably said something really poor to our guys.
Can understand Jazz having a go. It is not like Jazz has ever turned on a player.
This week is his last week to get out of it as well, June 30 transfer deadline nearly upon us

Latest posts