What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Newcastle ?

Gronk

Staff member
Probably sent him back to Wenty for crimes against footy players hair do's. Until he gets that shit sorted out, he can keep playing for Wenty.

He was sitting next to us in the Cronin Stand watching FG vs Titans.

Massive merkin and yes, shocking hair.

Recommend not saying that to his face however. :shock:

Parra47

Juniors
No but plenty of them still don't understand why Arthur's doesn't telegraph his team changes each Tuesday.

I think most people do, but its still interesting to see the team sheet listed on Tuesday anyway. Sometimes there are surprises sprung on game day, sometimes the team listed on Tuesday is the run out team.

Parra47

Juniors
Fickle? try fed up champ! People have followed this club passionatly for 30 yrs of misery, corruption, lack of pride, poor talent identification, poor purchasing and multiple spoons, etc, etc, etc people have had an absolute gut full and want results......now....not too much to ask for, are they still fickle???????

Exactly.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Yep. Season ticket holder with my grandfather since I was 5. But seriously though, i'm as fed up as anyone. But BA can't be talked up as coach of the year one year and then doubted 6 games into the next season. If anything losing 2 second halves in a row 0-42 is not a coaching issue, it's the players commitment to that jumper.

one year - jarryd hayne

next year - no jarryd hayne

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You don't think Hayne's departure, and the circus surrounding his exit, had a part to play?
Yeah losing the best player in the game is no big deal, and his replacement who is struggling is no big deal either. And then losing the best winger in the game and a good player like Taka is no big deal............

forward pass

Coach
No-one on here seems to rate him, but I think Champion is a huge loss for us - and that is showing already. I am disappointed we didn't really get to see him but he goes alright. His experience alone would be valuable at the moment.

Joely01

Bench
I rate him.

He was at the races last Saturday, surprised he wasn't at the game watching the boys.

Chipmunk

Coach
No-one on here seems to rate him, but I think Champion is a huge loss for us - and that is showing already. I am disappointed we didn't really get to see him but he goes alright. His experience alone would be valuable at the moment.

I was hopeful he was going to have a big season, but his biggest issue was never going to be what he did on the field, but whether he could stay on the field.

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
I rate him.

He was at the races last Saturday, surprised he wasn't at the game watching the boys.

Like you, obviously a day on the drink with mates is more important than supporting his team. Although it's highly likely that he wont be resigned now I guess.

Incorrect

Coach
Like you, obviously a day on the drink with mates is more important than supporting his team. Although it's highly likely that he wont be resigned now I guess.

Maybe he's got a second income as a horse trainer.... f**k knows he's had enough spare time with injuries in the last 3 or 4 years to give it a decent attempt!

phantom eel

First Grade
You don't think Hayne's departure, and the circus surrounding his exit, had a part to play?
A part to play in BA being "talked up as coach of the year one year and then doubted 6 games into the next season"? No, I don't.

Hayne's sudden departure leaving us in the lurch was a circus, but shouldn't impact how BA's talents are perceived. He has a 2015 squad that is about half a million dollars' value under other teams (and last year's Eels), thanks to Jarryd's dream.