What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Souths

Izz

Bench
So DWZ and Niukore also out now. Pompey named to play wing, Barnett to start in the second row and Afoa to start at prop. CHT back on the bench. Laban 18th man, Leiataua the other reserve.

Wonder if we'll see a late change and either Lussick and CHT drop out with Laban to debut?

Leber

Bench
Yea no point on lussick and CHT playing.

I think lussick will drop out for Laban.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Pissing down at tonight’s game but the pitch looks to be holding up well- looking at the forecast the rain is due to stop by dawn and tomorrow is forecast to be sunny so we could see a fairly dry track and good footy conditions.

nswarrior

Juniors
Weather clearing up in Sydney - could be sunny for the rest of the day

ground will still be heavy though after the huge amount of rain we had

Blair

Coach
Weather clearing up in Sydney - could be sunny for the rest of the day

ground will still be heavy though after the huge amount of rain we had
Yep, the sun's out. Everyone in Sydney get to it! I've been called into work, damn it. But at the back of my mind I was quietly pleased, as I think Mitchell will inspire Souths to a big win! Yuck.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yep, the sun's out. Everyone in Sydney get to it! I've been called into work, damn it. But at the back of my mind I was quietly pleased, as I think Mitchell will inspire Souths to a big win! Yuck.
I’m heading there in half an hour or so. Going to drive as the trains still look messed up from the weather, says it’ll take an hour and a half on public transport!!

Blair

Coach
I’m heading there in half an hour or so. Going to drive as the trains still look messed up from the weather, says it’ll take an hour and a half on public transport!!
So I couldn't risk going anyway. That makes me feel better. Have a good one. You're quite confident we've 'got this', ay?

Izz

Bench
On a side note, according to nrl.com, Niukore's new foot injury is going to keep him out until at least round 14...

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
So I couldn't risk going anyway. That makes me feel better. Have a good one. You're quite confident we've 'got this', ay?
As confident as I ever am… we should have this on current form, comfortably. But I’ve been supporting this team for decades, so…