What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

In the end he was selling himself short,who in their right mind would want to play under Stuart and in a cold sh*t hole like Canberra,thankfully he changed his mind, probably after realising the advice Moltzen was giving him was to suit Tim rather than Ted.

If Cherrington comes up after Farah this team can be scary. Junior talent all the way.
How this place has changed without The Sheenius.

Fordy20

Juniors
Reading between the lines suggests it was the grubby player agent pressuring Teddy to sign with the Raiders. Teddy obviously never felt comfortable about it. Also, no thanks to Marshall, Moltzen & Anasta who all encouraged him to take the Canberra money. I hope to see those last two dumped at the end of the year.

Agreed. I can't see Moltzen playing again in a Tigers jersey, considering he's behind Teddy and Rowe at fullback and behind Brooks, Austin and Moses in the halves. I'm still holding out hope that Anasta will be punted after Origin 3.

super_coach

First Grade
Great to have Tedesco back on deck,but with good always comes the bad. The Tigers will now be shopping the odd player around to get the cap back in shape.I would imagine Koro will also be heading off to greener pastures and maybe young Brown will get to take up the dragons offer. I also think players like Fulton and Lawrence might be encouraged to look OS for more money.

Anyway you need a class no1 if you are to give the title a shake and we now have one for 4 years

BrotherJim05

Bench
If the whole Benji Tedesco golf thing is true (and I say IF) then my thoughts are that Teddy saw the woeful performance of Benji in the Souths/Dragons game and gave himself a massive slap in the face.

As I said in a previous post, Teddy has more to gain long term if he stays with the Tigers. Fast money over the next 3 years is not financial security.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I might be wrong but I think part of the decision with Tedesco is he would have been sold the story Proctor, Ennis and Mansour were also coming and they would build the team around them. Now they have pulled out he has really had second thoughts.

To say Teddy is forming a good combination with Brooks is true, but the Raiders have Mitch Cornish and I think you may find in the future Cornish and Brooks will fight out the SOO half position. Both are very good players.

Teddy says it is for the reason of his mate so I am prepared to accept that reason but there is obviously a few more things to it. The guy has cred for knocking back cash but at the end of the day I am just happy for him to be part of what is developing into a very good WT team....

macnaz

Staff member
I think a good career at the Tigers will see him get more exposure and he will easily make up any short fall in dollars with sponsorships and media opportunities.
Thanks for the change of heart Teddy , you really have made literally thousands of people very very happy.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
very happy for James to remain a Tiger and I'm looking forward to his connection with Brooks going to the next level. but the best part of this is the insane overreaction from Tigers05 and Rat. I had a golly laugh as soon as I saw this last night and the thought of these two having to backtrack at an Olympic speed.

Tiger05

First Grade
very happy for James to remain a Tiger and I'm looking forward to his connection with Brooks going to the next level. but the best part of this is the insane overreaction from Tigers05 and Rat. I had a golly laugh as soon as I saw this last night and the thought of these two having to backtrack at an Olympic speed.

Why backtrack ? I answered this earlier but its the muppets that were talking stupid shit and trolling that now look like fools.

Tedesco has recognized what a fool he was being. Now its time for you guys to step up, take a trip to the doctor and ask for some testosterone therapy or whatever it is that you require.

I also mentioned this earlier but I think it should be repeated:-

I also humbly accept the apologies of the pussies on this board who have shown their true traitor colors. Teddy has woken up to himself. Now its your turn.

I've also had some nice words of appreciation due to myself and the other true fans who helped push Teddy into taking the right option.

Yes I think this is one for the true fans. Thanks for thanking me.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why do you hate women, or believe they are weak?

Or are you just sexist?

broncos2010

Juniors
Funny that the same people that where wishing him all the worst a couple days ago are his biggest fans now, including you mad unit.

God-King Dean

Immortal
What would I apologize for ? If he left he was a traitor plain and simple. If he stays its all good.

I think Teddy should have a look at himself because he hasn't handled this well.

I also humbly accept the apologies of the pussies on this board who have shown their true traitor colors. Teddy has woken up to himself. Now its your turn.

Yes I think this is one for the true fans. Thanks for thanking me.

Consider this some life advice. When someone f**ks you up the arse you f**k them back harder. I know a lot of the posters on here (I assume they are women) don't get this point but I'll explain it to you - if someone slaps you you punch them, if they pull a knife you pull a gun, if they pull a gun you drop a freaken bomb. Its called having a set.

I'm curious;

Are you implying that Tedesco has pulled out of the Raiders deal due to fan backlash/pressure?

Tiger05

First Grade
Why do you hate women, or believe they are weak?

Or are you just sexist?

I love women. I just view them as objects rather than as people. Its served me well so far so don't start giving me your equal rights crap.

The last thing I want to do is end up like some of the muppets on this forum.

This though shouldn't be just about me. We all should all be happy with Teddy coming to his senses. I can't wait to see the team run around this weekend. I'll also remember that if our Teddy can grow up and become more mature there is hope for some of you.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I might be wrong but I think part of the decision with Tedesco is he would have been sold the story Proctor, Ennis and Mansour were also coming and they would build the team around them. Now they have pulled out he has really had second thoughts.

That would be highly likely. Being led to believe the Raiders were building a much stronger team for 2015 then slowly realising it would be the same team with a different fullback. Swapping Milford for Tedesco.

Latest posts