What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love women. I just view them as objects rather than as people. Its served me well so far so don't start giving me your equal rights crap.
lol equal rights.

Just so you know, they are people. like your mother. They aren't chairs. Its about having respect for them. People who disrespect another race or sex generally have either a fear or hatred (or both) of them for some reason.

I think you'd do well to refrain from making further slanderous remarks about women and genitalia. People might actually respect your view and be inclined to have rational discussions with you, as opposed to these petulant shit flinging contests you seem to constantly involve yourself in.

The last thing I want to do is end up like some of the muppets on this forum.
Much to your ignorance, I'd hate to say it, but you've surpassed all of those muppets.

This though shouldn't be just about me. We all should all be happy with Teddy coming to his senses. I can't wait to see the team run around this weekend. I'll also remember that if our Teddy can grow up and become more mature there is hope for some of you.

you were the one using women as insults. You were the one calling Tedesco a traitor. You were the only person going way over the top with your reaction. You are the one too stubborn and ignorant to realise that you made a complete dick of yourself and you're the one who refuses to admit his errors.

Your concerns about the quality of the posters here is something that can be rectified by you alone. People on a forum, just like in real life, will treat you with the same respect you treat them. If you are irritated by everyone else, the problem isn't everyone else. the problem is you.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I love women. I just view them as objects rather than as people.
You are a truly deranged human being. I thought you were a little bit out there, but this is just sick and sad. The fact that you are 40 blows my mind. You come across as about 17.

Radical Rat

Juniors
very happy for James to remain a Tiger and I'm looking forward to his connection with Brooks going to the next level. but the best part of this is the insane overreaction from Tigers05 and Rat. I had a golly laugh as soon as I saw this last night and the thought of these two having to backtrack at an Olympic speed.

Mate I was p!ssed at losing him and lashed out a bit. But to put me in the same class as Tiger05 isn't fair.

And I stated previously I'm more than happy to do a complete backflip. I love the kid and my reaction was only so strong because I know how good he is capable of being. But once again, I was not close to the levels of 05.

Last edited:
Lets just say that common sense prevailed. He just needed a little wake up call.

From the fans?

More than a few actually believe this is the case GKD... :lol:

"Oh dear, some anonymous armchair critics think I'm doing the wrong thing, I'm glad I have their moral compass pointing me in the right direction!"

More likely he shit himself when he realised he would have to carry the side after all the other big money targets rejected their offers.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
More than a few actually believe this is the case GKD... :lol:

"Oh dear, some anonymous armchair critics think I'm doing the wrong thing, I'm glad I have their moral compass pointing me in the right direction!"

More likely he shit himself when he realised he would have to carry the side after all the big money signings rejected their offers.

Ill step because I made a comment that social media may have played a part in his decision , and ill stick by that. A young guy seen as a star amongst thousands oneday and the nextday the backlash against him from tweeter , forums etc was massive . I dont believe for a second tho it would have been his main motivation but im certain deep down he would have appreciated how strongly supporters felt about him staying at the club .
In saying that he would have been pissed of by a lot of it as well no doubt .

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Bravo Robbie - this is why you are such a respected captain at the Tigers. Unlike the jerks who advised him to leave.

Tigers skipper Robbie Farah told NRL 360 on Wednesday night he had spoken with Tedesco about the move.
‘‘I spoke to the kid,’’ Farah said. ‘‘I noticed being back at training he had been down. I had a chat to him yesterday. He confided in me. I told him to go away and think about things.
"As a mate and club captain I gave him my opinion and some advice. I told him that if he was serious about changing his mind we would support him and that's a big decision and something he had to live by. At the end of the day he has followed his heart.’’

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rra-raiders-20140604-zrxul.html#ixzz33jEXTp00

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, Farah's comments seemed to reiterate that Tedesco was pushed into the Raiders gig more than anything.

He's never been a vocal person, hides from the media etc. The quotes attributed to him about his move to Canberra didn't seem like things he'd say.

hence why I didn't comment on them.

Tiger05

First Grade
Just so you know, they are people. like your mother. They aren't chairs.

You might be right. I'm going to ask my 12 year old daughter if she really believes this as well. I'll get back to you on this point. Maybe I will bang them both on the head with a hammer or something.

Just to be clear as I am the consummate gentleman I am always willing to reasses my opinion if the facts prove me wrong.

I think you'd do well to refrain from making further slanderous remarks about women and genitalia. People might actually respect your view and be inclined to have rational discussions with you, as opposed to these petulant shit flinging contests you seem to constantly involve yourself in.

No problems. If you talk respectfully I'll talk respectfully to you. We've been over this before though. I haven't changed my opinion on this and I won't.

Like I said earlier - I ain't no bitch.

You were the one calling Tedesco a traitor. You were the only person going way over the top with your reaction.

Mate - that was me holding back.

People on a forum, just like in real life, will treat you with the same respect you treat them.

Correct. That is what I have been telling the dickheads for a while. Act like a dickhead and I'll call you one.

If you are irritated by everyone else, the problem isn't everyone else. the problem is you.

Dude - I'm not irritated by anyone at freaken all. Do you really think I sound irritated ? I'm happy as a pig in shit and I always have been.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You might be right. I'm going to ask my 12 year old daughter if she really believes this as well. I'll get back to you on this point. Maybe I will bang them both on the head with a hammer or something.

Just to be clear as I am the consummate gentleman I am always willing to reasses my opinion if the facts prove me wrong.

No problems. If you talk respectfully I'll talk respectfully to you. We've been over this before though. I haven't changed my opinion on this and I won't.

Like I said earlier - I ain't no bitch.

Mate - that was me holding back.

Correct. That is what I have been telling the dickheads for a while. Act like a dickhead and I'll call you one.

Dude - I'm not irritated by anyone at freaken all. Do you really think I sound irritated ? I'm happy as a pig in shit and I always have been.

:lol:

gronkathon

First Grade
tumblr_mzr9vqO7yq1rcr5j1o1_500.jpg

Tedesco

Nof
Simona

Moses
Brooks

Galloway
Farah
Woods

That my friends are the foundations of a top 4, premiership squad.

Just sayin.

Ill step because I made a comment that social media may have played a part in his decision , and ill stick by that. A young guy seen as a star amongst thousands oneday and the nextday the backlash against him from tweeter , forums etc was massive . I dont believe for a second tho it would have been his main motivation but im certain deep down he would have appreciated how strongly supporters felt about him staying at the club .
In saying that he would have been pissed of by a lot of it as well no doubt .

Horseshit Mac. It's more likely that he was pressured into a decision and that Ricky sold him a dream that he was only a cog in the building of a side with other key signings. When the other signings didn't eventuate, he's obviously had another think about it and decided it wasn't a smart move when he's had a word to a few of his real mates (i.e. Not blokes with reasons to f**k the club over in Benji or Anasta.)

Latest posts