What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tha MAGPIE report.

lolesi

First Grade
Rodrigo said:
Lolesi, congrats champ, making the final good luck to your team, the team you are playing , how have you gone against them so far this year?

Miranda are a pretty solid team, some old blokes and some young blokes who be playing first year of mens.

We have knocked em off twice, last time we played em we got only 120, and we knocked em over for 60 odd i think it was.

They are a great bunch of blokes though, and i enjoyed playing them as there was never anything bad said between the teams.
Should be a good day.

Macca

Coach
Rodrigo said:
4 out of 4 is pretty good McNarky!
sounds like its going to be a cracker of a game!
Lolesi, congrats champ, making the final good luck to your team, the team you are playing , how have you gone against them so far this year?
AHHH theres nothing like grandfinal week! the atmoshere the buzz,the emotion!.Noting that you are a sharks supporter Mc Narky i guess grandfinal week is still a novelty for you...... i know i know there was that one gf late90s but can you really count that after all it was only half a competition. my team who has a fire breathing mascot! are use to being in the Hype of gf week! and before you say it , i know that they havent won one since 79 but atleast they have had heaps of trys.looking forward to catching some of the Magpie Taren Point GF, dont reckon it will be too hard to pick out you McShakey i reckon i could pick you out easy,just got to look for someone with cranky pants on! :lol:

You are a funny guy, how can I stay angry around you. Come and say hello if you come to the ground though.

BTW we only managed 3 out of 4 sides into finals. Our B8's missed out by a point. :cry:

Not a bad yeah for the pies though. Bring on the finals.

pogo

Juniors
sportstab odds

miranda magpies 1.30
taren point 2.70

after miranda winning seven on the trot thats not unexpected i guess.

Rodrigo

Juniors
after SUS sing out a few other threads on here Pogo, it would seem that you are prone to get caught in the moment, fly off the handle you know exagerate stretch the truth somewhat

saying that one team is red hot ($1.3) and the other is $2.7 is kidding !
A final is a final both teams are there cause there good outfits, its a matter of who has a better day! season records mean nothing in finals

sportstab odds

1.20 pogo to exagerate in his next post
1.50 McNarky gets emotional in his next post!
evens Lolesi will get a 50 in his final

pogo

Juniors
you better play straight lolesi that young durham shield shadow player has a lethal inswinger and he bats ok too!

their other durham rep (jackie chan ) is a handy bat too.

but you are right there are a number of very decent blokes in that pies side , good luck it should be a good game.

by the way , sutherland no2 a great ground, a bit short on the square but a treat to play at.

lolesi

First Grade
Yeah i remember that jackie chan guy, he gave me a gob full when i was batting haha, i think he thought i was only a batsman and not an opening bowler. He did not say much the next time we played em haha, though both games he didnt last long, but there is potential there big time, been happy to see the back of him both times.

Ahh yeah i know the shield player you are talking about, he looks the part, nice cricket bag, the hat etc, the shirt with the rep badge.
Bowls some pretty tidy medium pacers, though both times with the bat he hasn't got into double figures against us, which is good so far!

Yeah sutho2 is a great oval, nice and big, nice pavilion and not to far away :lol:

I have only played 1 game there, and it was a grand final against Illawong!, we won that dat against all odds, so hopefully it can still be a special ground for me :)

pogo

Juniors
[quote="Rodrigo"

saying that one team is red hot ($1.3) and the other is $2.7 is kidding !

you would make a very SUS bookie rodrigo.

10 wins and two losses all year for miranda and beating their grand final opponents twice without one of their best players both times!!

what price grand armee tomorrow mate??? LOL

stick to dinosaur impersonations little buddy!

Macca

Coach
I'd say both camps are confident. If there was a favourite in this two horse race I reckon it would only be paying $1.75 with the other paying $1.95.

A no result might be a little shorter though. :lol:

Rodrigo

Juniors
pogo said:
could you elaborate on that rod rigo

well due to my fear of getting RSI i am not going to list individual examples, plus i have to sleep tonight!
I will say that over the many and varied posts from you on a number of topics it is extremely evident that you take pleasure in baiting people or you genuinely can't help but get carried away when posting.
Just a observation!

Rodrigo

Juniors
pogo said:
[quote="Rodrigo"

you would make a very SUS bookie rodrigo.

S.U.S booky,you think i would?

If you got nothing on, Saturday i will be performing at a local club in the Shire area,Parking i am sure will be at a premium so its probably an idea to park near the council chambers and walk over the bridge!. Then you could see how sus i really am!

Rodrigo

Juniors
Grand Armee? why change the subject! we are talking about cricket here not paint colours!
But to answer your question, i am pretty sure its at Bunnings for $48.00 for 4 litres!
personally its not my style, Grand Armee has never been a fave of mine, i prefer Desert Rose or Panther Mica myself! more vibrant energetic colours me thinks!
Storm grey is pretty good to, theres a lot of that out there at the moment it a special all weekend!

pogo

Juniors
rotflmao.............spoken like the true magpie sympathiser you are .."rodrigo"

no result= very unlikely mcsharkie, very very unlikely!!! :lol:

i guess that comment is a dead set sign.....one the tpc boys expected!!

Rodrigo

Juniors
dinosaurs luv to feast on magpies, a tasty treat :D
goodmorning everybody, seen the odds in todays paper :?:

Macca

Coach
Well at the halfway mark of this finals weekend I can report that Taren Point Power batted for 57 overs and were all out for 130.

A late wicket to them today sees us 1 for 0. 9 wickets left chasing 131.

lolesi

First Grade
Geez, thats near indentical to us McSharkie

We got Miranda all out around the 59th over for 128
We had to bat 1 over and are 1 for 0 also.

Got 4/29 of 14 and 2 run out direct hits! cheering :D

Im in now with the fall of the wicket and am very nervous, this game is 50/50 atm.

Latest posts