What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THANK YOU

RABK

Referee
Cliffy GC said:
Kiwi said:
well arent you lucky
do u want a medal or a chest to pin it on.

Narh don't need either, just like I don't need to debate with the likes of you, i'll just stick to treating you like the vermin you and the rabble you call a team ( bring back memories? ) deserve to be treated.
Translated means
"I have nothing, i lack the witt or the intellegence to debate this with someone as smart as you"

its ok kiwi run along and play with ure finger paints son

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
The breach in 1990 was a matter of a few thousand dollars. Easts breached the cap and the Broncos breached the cap by these sorts of amounts while winning Premierships.

The POTENTIAL breach in 1991 was reported to be $300,00-500,000. However that breach NEVER happened. The club only paid the salary cap in that year as the players and club agreed on payments that were within the cap. The REASON it emerged was incentive payments for playersmaking rep teams... which were far in excess of what was expected by anyone...... You can try to misrepresent this all you like, but the facts are irrefutable.

Kiwi

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Cliffy GC said:
Kiwi said:
well arent you lucky

Narh don't need either, just like I don't need to debate with the likes of you, i'll just stick to treating you like the vermin you and the rabble you call a team ( bring back memories? ) deserve to be treated.
Translated means
"I have nothing, i lack the witt or the intellegence to debate this with someone as smart as you"

Look Cliffy you finally have a girlfriend.

RABK

Referee
You are so immature and unintelligent peewee. :clap:
Your constant use of insults you've heard your older 15 year old brother use is getting old. You know nothing about league, but you do seem to know something about getting your arse handed to you, literally.

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
Kiwi said:
Cliffy GC said:
Kiwi said:
well arent you lucky

Translated means

Look Cliffy you finally have a girlfriend.
lame peewee so very but i guess thats what we have come to expect of u

eelsta

Bench
greeneyed said:
eelsta said:
ken arthurson= legend :clap: :clap: someone who didnt take the money from murdoch :evil: well done arko :clap: :clap:

No... he just took money from Packer, after selling out the league TV rights cheap..... :roll:

does that statement make you feel better, arko was loyal as they come and thats all there is to it . arko's concience is clear how many others at that time can say the same, not many

DIEHARD

----
ARKO - Ken Arthurson biography said:
Somewhere along the track in those on going negotiations (For a compromise between ARL and SL) with News/Super League via Ken Cowley, I was made an offer to join them. Acting as an intermediary, Peter Moore conveyed to me it to me. He told me of an opinion by Ken Cowley, that "We would like Ken Arthurson with us. He could assume a supervisory role, a position overviewing the game." The term used for this role was apparently "Past governor" and the workd not too hard - just keeping an experienced eye on things from the top level. The money suggested was $300,000 a year. I was never a chance.

It is a matter of record that my salary package at the League was $145,000 per year - out of which I was paid my own superannuation. In one of the more disgraceful episodes the News Ltd press tried to make capital out of the relatively modest salaries that John Quayle and I earned - salaries that were not within cooee of what their own executives earned, or what they had thrown at an army of football players and Ribot and various other officials they had conscripted. Cowley's own salary figure was $1.7 million was subsequently published. When the Telegraph realised that our salaries were not in the same ball park as the Super League figures, they sunk to the depths of publishing an article about how my wife Barbara was paid $13,000 a year (OUT OF MY OWN SALARY) for secretarial duties and hostessing duties. That was about as low as it got. The arrangement was approved by the League's auditors and the fact was that Barbara rarely stopped working for the League in a variety of ways. Whenever the game had international or an inter state visitors she was involved in catering, functions and helping look after the people fromout of town. Yes, I plead guilty, as chairman, to having a company Lexus from the League, although my own wish was for something less expensive.

The Tele even sent a photographer out to take pictures of my house. In my street we have a neighbourhood watch programme and a neighbour confronted the photographer. The bloke left his card and when I rang him later, he apologised. The sotry I was told was that they were sending a feature writer out to see me and the photographer had beaten the gun. No doubt they were trying to get some story on me living in a fancy house. The fact was I had lived in the same house on Collaroy Plateua for 20 years

gumby-blockhead360.jpg

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
You are so immature and unintelligent peewee. :clap:
Your constant use of insults you've heard your older 15 year old brother use is getting old. You know nothing about league, but you do seem to know something about getting your arse handed to you, literally.
:clap:
hahah gold

DIEHARD

----
greeneyed said:
The breach in 1990 was a matter of a few thousand dollars. Easts breached the cap and the Broncos breached the cap by these sorts of amounts while winning Premierships.

The POTENTIAL breach in 1991 was reported to be $300,00-500,000. However that breach NEVER happened. The club only paid the salary cap in that year as the players and club agreed on payments that were within the cap. The REASON it emerged was incentive payments for playersmaking rep teams... which were far in excess of what was expected by anyone...... You can try to misrepresent this all you like, but the facts are irrefutable.

Funny...that a book published in 1995 by Daley and Clyde make no mention of this. :lol: I think you should just admit defeat piss ant.

RABK

Referee
Can an admin or Mod deal with what has just been posted. Kiwi you are a first class tool. I hope you get banned for this.

greeneyed

First Grade
DIEHARD said:
greeneyed said:

Funny...that a book published in 1995 by Daley and Clyde make no mention of this. :lol: I think you should just admit defeat piss ant.

Why should I accept your incorrect conclusion? And I am not descending to your level by using personal abuse.

DIEHARD

----
I didn't even read that shit, but its sad to see you need to stoop to breaching forum rules....to make an arguement....oh shit no...you aren't doing that....taking a cheap shot at someone who disagrees with you because you are in the process of being SMASHED.

I guess you guys are great at breaching rules :lol:

Kiwi

First Grade
Cliffy Pm willow. He will deal with this.

He said doesn't bother him, if there is nothing to be ashamed of ect as he says, he'll say those magic words, I GIVE PERMISSION, but he wont, because he was a tool that night, like he usually is.

RABK

Referee
It is a blatant breach of the forum rules and i hope it is dealt with accordingly. The fact that you posted it a 2nd time shows you have no respect for the rules or your status on this site. Basically you just spat on the admin's guidelines.