What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Fui....

Quint

Juniors
Here have a premiership

knTROPHY_narrowweb__300x467,2.jpg
Not at the Moment thanks Mate... the 2'll do me...
And relax...it's just the blind eyes that I'm correcting....

Bazal

Post Whore
So it;'s open season for taller players to hit smaller players

F*** off D***head

:lol:

You idiot. If he cocked his elbow and attacked the head, then no. He didn't. The only reason he got Kimmorley anywhere near the head was the height difference, that much was blatantly obvious and was, in fact, even stated by the ref himself. So f**k off back to the wilderness where you belong and stop dragging the average IQ of this joint lower than it can handle, because obviously this simple concept is far too difficult for you to grasp.

hybrideel

Bench
Just wached the game and had a few replays on the Fuifui hit. I know it means nothing now but when i get a chance i will pput up a photo if noone get's a chance beforehand. Fuifui's elbow hits Kimmorley just below the shoulder, his shoulder then hits himin the face. That was the contact, theshoulder, not the arm, forearm or elbow. I don't know whether that would still be classed as illegal but that was what happened

Hurriflatch

Referee

You idiot. If he cocked his elbow and attacked the head, then no. He didn't. The only reason he got Kimmorley anywhere near the head was the height difference, that much was blatantly obvious and was, in fact, even stated by the ref himself. So f**k off back to the wilderness where you belong and stop dragging the average IQ of this joint lower than it can handle, because obviously this simple concept is far too difficult for you to grasp.

F*** you too

It was still careless dropkick

maybe you're to thick to know that moron

regardless of if the intent was there it still happened, He still hit Kimmorley high.

F*** you dumb, damn I wish your parents weren't allowed to breed if you are the best they could come up with

Quint

Juniors
Look... I guess we'd be doing the same thing on our forum had we lost...looking for excuses....blaming the Ref and defending the elbow.... but thats the way it went so ....good luck for the rest of the season and may injuries be none or few.

Bazal

Post Whore
F*** you too

It was still careless dropkick

maybe you're to thick to know that moron

regardless of if the intent was there it still happened, He still hit Kimmorley high.

F*** you dumb, damn I wish your parents weren't allowed to breed if you are the best they could come up with

End yourself. Your idiocy is painful

InuHayneMateo

Juniors
Unlucky for Fui. Was accidental, was doing the right thing in going for the charge down and got unlucky. Nothing more, nothing less. Instead of blaming Fui, I think we need to have a good hard look at how we played and work out why we were totally outplayed by the Sharkies. We have 5 blokes that can kick the ball on the last (Finchy, Feliti, Keating, Piggy and Burt) yet every second set we were stuffing up our last play option.

eelz47

Coach
Why is it his fault that Kimmorley is shorter than he is? That's the only reason he was penalised...he hardly cocked the elbow and smacked him on purpose. Did you want him to sit back and let Kimmorley have an uncontested crack with the breeze at his back? Of course not...

like caylo said "he cant just vanish"........

So it;'s open season for taller players to hit smaller players

F*** off D***head

yes , i reckon big players should drill little blokes more offen. pick em up and drive em back 50 meters

well hello jerry seinfield, you just made he wee my pants with that line:lol:

jc155776

Coach
Shouldnt you charge a ball down with your arms in the air? Why have them crossed across the chest? Would have been a penalty any time of any game. Like I said, I felt for Fui, was no intent, but was sloppy and lazy.

The arm, elbow or SHOULDER cannot make contact with the head. The shoulder part was introduced a few years ago.

Ant

Juniors
Yeah its a shame it was annoyinh and there wasn't any real intent in it, but Fui hit him none the less and it was always going to be a penalty. But you can't fault him too much just a bit silly which probably characterises what is wrong with our team at times.

But to blame Fui for the game for mine is a bit much. I would have thought if anyone was to blame it was the winger who dropped the ball straight into their hands when we were leading 10-8 and put us behind. Because to be honest despite plenty of pressure the sharks never looked totally confident if scoring anothe try until that happened. Anyway I doubt that player will get the blame from many around here, as he is flavour of the month. The shiny gloss got a little tarnished today though.

unlucky really, Fui couldn't pull out, Kimmorley was falling didn't look too bad he won't get cited but based on the performance of the Ref all game it was going to be a penalty. Sharks showed nothing in attack today we made too many errors, cut out the errors and we would have won the game, but that life.
I still think we can be more of a threat to the premiership then the Sharks can.

Gronk

Staff member
What's with that penalty on Fui ? Charge down on a field goal with a foul is a penalty right in front ? Is that new ?