What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is why origin > tests

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Look don't take it to heart. Just because NZ is way smaller and way poorer, it is in no way indicative on Australians that they cannot go the distance NZ can in Cricket, Rugby and League at present. New Zealand is a sporting nation. Australia, well you have mines.

You only have 5 times the population and 100's of billions more dollars - that doesn't make or buy enough talent for now. But you can keep buying talent. Kiwis will goto Australia looking for better work opportunities including professional sports man. They will breed there creating better genetic talent. There will be more Tamous. You will improve.

cornerposter

Juniors
How about that world cup? Awesome game. Awesome achievement. To be crowned world champions... whatta feeling for the boys.
C'mon credit where credit's due. We all know you got the WC result because we loaned you guys a Coach and a 7 so ya could make up the numbers.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
C'mon credit where credit's due. We all know you got the WC result because we loaned you guys a Coach and a 7 so ya could make up the numbers.

Thanks for the coach. He was a good 'un. The 7 had Kiwi genes.

So how about that Queensland RL coach in 91 or the current Union coach for Aus?

Fire is pretty much the only person in this thread who has it right.
Who really gives a shit?
Origin is memorable in one way, Tests in the other.
I gotta be honest, I enjoy Origin as much as, say, the Pacific Cup, the Exiles game.
What's the point in arguing over something so trivial...

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Yeah that's right, I forgot. His grandmother swallowed some Moari cum back in the 60's, wasn't it?

Possibly she did that too. I don't claim to know all the details of her romantic liaisons. Clearly Australian girls are smitten with Maori men. You never know with women, maybe your mum has had a Maori penis in her mouth.

GC2_t300.JPG

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Yeah 'cause those chicks are clearly Aussie :shock:
Jessie Nugent is Aussie. From a show called the GC. She is a fan of the Maori penis. I doubt she is only the second Australian girl to be.

You got a picture of that as well? :eek:

You really want to see a photo of your mum with a penis in her mouth?

Hell, if you're depraved enough for that, you might as well take it to the next level, Bill says:

[youtube]http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFQQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dkhbel2p7ou0&ei=1MXZT4b8IK6SiAfn3uy1Aw&usg=AFQjCNH72gRn5sdk_oVZ4JH7bV99H_CR-Q&sig2=bB0NHV2u2d_Cv5lODirA2w[/youtube]

http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFQQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dkhbel2p7ou0&ei=1MXZT4b8IK6SiAfn3uy1Aw&usg=AFQjCNH72gRn5sdk_oVZ4JH7bV99H_CR-Q&sig2=bB0NHV2u2d_Cv5lODirA2w

Last edited:

Rebel

First Grade
Lol im quite enjoying watching antilag owning all of these muppet West Isalanders! But anyway back on topic. Origin probably is the pinnicle, and if that is the case, then thats the problem. We are fans of the best sport in the world and if the heightes level of our game is simply a domestic exhibition game, then thats a bloody shame.
Its partly the medias fault, hyping the game up. The reality is we should be doing what we can to make inroads on the international stage.

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Oh, you changed the picture. I feel owned :eek:

You also posted at 9.03 and I edited at 9.01

No switcheroo to "own" you.

But check out your acute observation skills and tell me how the couple sitting on the left of the couch only "look vaguely similar to" the couple I changed the picture of.

What are you, blind?

Same girl, same guy.

He's still Maori. She's still Aussie.

cornerposter

Juniors
Check out your acute observation skills and tell me how the couple sitting on the left of the couch only "look vaguely similar to" the couple I changed the picture of.

What are you, blind?

Same girl, same guy.
Yep, you've out fan-boyed me there. You win again :eek:

orochimaru

Juniors
poor antilag, he's been digging hard to defend his nation, but truth be in it at the end of this year and next.

;) stupid.

Clifferd

Coach
lol Profag still going at it strong, 8 pages dude, you're killing it.

He even brings Australian women into the equation for some reason.

Probably because there's no such thing as kiwi women??

ANTiLAG

First Grade
poor antilag, he's been digging hard to defend his nation, but truth be in it at the end of this year and next.

;) stupid.

I'm not defending NZ. Our current world cups speak for themselves.

No, I'm attacking Australia's total lack of cups at present and the lack of recent sporting achievement. I mean some Australian sports fan tried to claim bicycling for glory. BICYCLING. Is that what Australian sports achievement has come too? Celebrating your bicyclists over cricket and footy? Are you really going to pack up the kids and goto a velodrome on a Saturday night? Or a road race on a Saturday morning? Can't watch the footy tonight guys, there's bicycling on tele. Ill be back in 21 days.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
I mentioned Cadel Evans individual achievement who happens to be Aussie.

I wasn't "celebrating" like you claim.

Cycling may not be the most exciting sport, but the Tour De France has to be one of the most physically draining events, which in itself is an outstanding achievement for him.

Your arguments are flawed.