What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"That Kick"

CowMan

Juniors
o m g any body could of made "that Kick" it wasnt anything Special get over ya Covell bs man its getting old

Scott

Bench
Anyone who thinks Covell will play in the May 5 test is the biggest idot on here.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Great post.

I was at a party last night and with 4 minutes to go and Covell gets the ball. Some random bloke yells out hopefully he can find a gap and run a 100m. By the time he gets to the tryline the game will be over.

Now maybe you just had to be there or maybe it was due to the amount of alcohol me and my mates had consumed, but it was the best joke i've heard in a little while.

jc155776

Coach
Some people cant appreciate the brilliant humour in a piss take.

Always funny read, keep them coming.

Johns Magic

Referee
Cowboys2006 said:
o m g any body could of made "that Kick" it wasnt anything Special get over ya Covell bs man its getting old

You're just jealous because he single-handedly tore apart your team...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
lol

Ol' Luke is probably a great guy, but most of us here wouldn't give him the time of day because of the Covellians (or is that Covaliums?)

t-ba

Post Whore
Su-blime.

How long before the term 'Covell-like' is used across this great brown land to describe moments of sheer individual brilliance? For the blokes sake, I hope Australian, and indeed, Yorkshire and South Auckland culture can restrain themselves until such a time that Covell's brilliant playing and probable coaching career is finished.

CowMan

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
You're just jealous because he single-handedly tore apart your team...

just like johns single-handedly let the knights loose becasue he wasnt playen

haha nice stuff, also gotta have a laugh at those uptight wankers who are all like "BBSF your a dickhead". i guess ur not into laughing?