What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"That Kick"

BBSF good thing Peter Costello gave Cronulla 9.6 mil last week. They might just be able to afford to hold onto Covell now. The Sharks legends walk might just get a new adornment.

Great work BBSF.

BWNB

First Grade
Cowboys2006 said:
o m g any body could of made "that Kick" it wasnt anything Special get over ya Covell bs man its getting old

Someone bitter because the cowboys winning run ended when they took on the sharks:lol:

McLovin

Staff member
I don't mind BBSF. You can't call someone a dickhead for being a passionate supporter. Great post...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The first part got me hooked, couldn't stop reading.

Talented little bugga!

Send it to the Telecrap, they could use a decent writer.

:f:

Mal Meninga

Bench
It was a great kick.
But not just that, Covell did have a fine game.
His kick return was fantastic, I remember one passage where the Sharks were under the pump for numerous sets and Covell difused quite a few of their attacking raids, one where he returned the ball 20 metres with just sheer athleticism.

Great game Luke!!

Bloody hell, what a f**king hilarious post. BBSF can be annoying in other threads, but when he posts gems like this, it's brilliant.

BWNB

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
It was a great kick.
His kick return was fantastic, I remember one passage where the Sharks were under the pump for numerous sets and Covell difused quite a few of their attacking raids, one where he returned the ball 20 metres with just sheer athleticism.

Great game Luke!!

yep , i thought when he got the ball he would of run 100 meters and scored but then i noticed it wasnt albert...

Inferno

Coach
Words cannot describe BBSF

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good to have you back on board when we take on the Panthers next week.

In all honesty though Covell did have a pretty good game.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
It was a great kick.

Great game Luke!!

Him and Vagana saved the day at the end with their lethal try saving defence. They probably got that together through all the New Zealand training they have done.

In attack he was brilliant. Somthing like 130metres in 10 runs. That is the sign of a very very good footballer.

But it was all overshadowed by one moment of brilliance.

PARANoIR

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Move over Andrew Johns, Paul Gallen and Jonathon Thurston…. Rugby league has a new pinup boy, a new golden child. That man is … Luke Covell, the godfather as he is known to many, a representative of many, an ambassador for the great sport, a hero to some, a father figure to others, a representative of the people , the plague, the modern day folk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: father figure.

When was Paul Gallen a pinup boy of Rugby League? Hell, Covell has played more rep games then him. Can't say much for him.

Kingytek

Juniors
Inferno said:
Words cannot describe BBSF

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good to have you back on board when we take on the Panthers next week.

In all honesty though Covell did have a pretty good game.

It has been his best game in a while, he played well.

That's what a lot of you fairweather fans don't see, and bag the great Covell without seeing a game.

Sure, he is not quite the fastest player in the game, but he gives his all, plays with passion and doesn't take a backwards step.

Great post, BBSF. You do us "Covell Fans" proud.

Latest posts