What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 10 per cent of Canterbury fans that give the Dogs a bad name

Kurt Angle

First Grade
As an Eels fan I first come across this element in 1991, but to be fair this is not a Bulldogs problem, it is the racist attitudes that arab Muslims display towards other sections of the community that is the problem. Holding the Bulldogs club responsible for the immigration mistakes of the Fraser, Hawke and Keating governments isn't really fair

The only way to treat this is to segregate bays for Bulldogs fans of middle eastern appearance. These bays should be surrounded by barbed wire and police snipers should watch these bays. At the end of the game they should all be handcuffed together, herded into cattle trucks and dumped off at Lakema mosque to prevent damage to trains and the local area

thuggdogg

Juniors
Ok as someone who knew alot of the middle eastern muslim kids who punched on (and im almost 100% certain i know who dis guy is because he called my friend an idiot and thats why he started throwing)

A- my boys were in the wring
B- you sound like a typical aussie, harden up
c- Dont worry about timmah he pretends us doggs supporters are angels (bro u gotta admit)
D- regardless of C, Timmahs right, THERE WERE NO COPS DAT true---you shoulda seen the stuff we did outside the Acer arena wid our drums. Cops didnt show till half hr after, this surprised me as they were stationary on the street on the other side of the Acer, honestly this surprised me and we were just livin it up till they had tha guts to show.
E- It wasnt Thugdogg who hit da parra supporter at Granville station who was rubbin' it in : ).

Hari Kari

Juniors
As an Eels fan I first come across this element in 1991, but to be fair this is not a Bulldogs problem, it is the racist attitudes that arab Muslims display towards other sections of the community that is the problem. Holding the Bulldogs club responsible for the immigration mistakes of the Fraser, Hawke and Keating governments isn't really fair

And honest John stuck his finger in the dyke did he?
The only way to treat this is to segregate bays for Bulldogs fans of middle eastern appearance. These bays should be surrounded by barbed wire and police snipers should watch these bays. At the end of the game they should all be handcuffed together, herded into cattle trucks and dumped off at Lakema mosque to prevent damage to trains and the local area
LOL

What, no half-time "water-boarding" and making fun of their genitalia? LOL

Hari Kari

Juniors
Ok as someone who knew alot of the middle eastern muslim kids who punched on (and im almost 100% certain i know who dis guy is because he called my friend an idiot and thats why he started throwing)

A- my boys were in the wring
B- you sound like a typical aussie, harden up
c- Dont worry about timmah he pretends us doggs supporters are angels (bro u gotta admit)
D- regardless of C, Timmahs right, THERE WERE NO COPS DAT true---you shoulda seen the stuff we did outside the Acer arena wid our drums. Cops didnt show till half hr after, this surprised me as they were stationary on the street on the other side of the Acer, honestly this surprised me and we were just livin it up till they had tha guts to show.

You sound like a prize genius.

Harden up? Coming from some little bitch who runs around with gangs because he wilts if forced to stand alone.

You don't know what hard is you delusional child.

Loudstrat

Coach
The guy who posted above me said non violent

The parra fans were being idiotic and abusive, some got violent as well

But hey, lets just ignore that.
Running into buslines containing children, people on crutches? F*ck off tool. No one is suggesting that Parra fans carried on in violent behaviour towards women and children and the disabled you tool.

But year, you probably saw a Parra fan say a rude word after he dropped his pie. Justifies that rampant violence that is now a ritual ocurrence among Bulldog fans doesn't it.

The attitude that this is representative of the majority of Bulldogs fans is why I get defensive,

10% = majority now?

Get it through your thick skull.

Canterbury fans harbour by far the most violent and anti social elements of any RL clubs fanbase, and has done so for years. The victim in post 1 spent the first few paragraphs making sure ALL decent dogs fans were not tarred with the brush he pointed as the violent c*ckheads that attacked him.

Your response - petty semantics. No wonder he got attacked - it's probably only 9% of Dogs fans. Get yer maths right - fella (followed by a thug attack).

How about this stat. 100% of Dogs fans on LU condone the violence that occurrs in your club colours.

I'll apologise when I find one Dogs fan who won't kick the victim.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Running into buslines containing children, people on crutches? F*ck off tool. No one is suggesting that Parra fans carried on in violent behaviour towards women and children and the disabled you tool.

But year, you probably saw a Parra fan say a rude word after he dropped his pie. Justifies that rampant violence that is now a ritual ocurrence among Bulldog fans doesn't it.

10% = majority now?

Get it through your thick skull.

Canterbury fans harbour by far the most violent and anti social elements of any RL clubs fanbase, and has done so for years. The victim in post 1 spent the first few paragraphs making sure ALL decent dogs fans were not tarred with the brush he pointed as the violent c*ckheads that attacked him.

Your response - petty semantics. No wonder he got attacked - it's probably only 9% of Dogs fans. Get yer maths right - fella (followed by a thug attack).

How about this stat. 100% of Dogs fans on LU condone the violence that occurrs in your club colours.

I'll apologise when I find one Dogs fan who won't kick the victim.

Man your a sh*t stirer but you back it up so well. I cant fault that one bit.

aqua_duck

Coach
I was born in Canterbury hospital, grew up in Bankstown and now live in Belmore, and anyone who pretends this problem doesn't exist is delusional and dogs fans need to stop getting so defensive, no one is blaming the club (they can't help it that these hoons follow the dogs), and no one is putting Timmah and co within this group. People are just pointing out that these hooligans do infact exist (despite what Timmah will tell you). Besides more police (forget about stadium rentacops, they're useless) there's not much that the club can do about it.

Game_Breaker

Coach

WTF are you on about you genius?

I was responding to the parra fan who complained about people being abusive and non violent:crazy:

The fact that you were so quick to challenge my story of parra fans being violent shows what a moron you are

did I disturb your little fantasy world where all Bulldogs fans are evil and everyone else are angels?

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Bulldogs fans = worst in NRL. Its as simple as that.

As much as people on here keep saying that all fans have their idiots and all are just as bad, how many other fans make the front page of the newspaper and the 6 o'clock news?

Goddo

Bench
Yeah but that was his fault for displaying an Eels flag in the back window of his car and living in Bulldogs territory. It's just what comes with daring to show your support for an opposition team in enemy territory. Doesn't your co-worker know ANYTHING? :crazy:

Thats a load of horse sh*t and you know it. Just because someone follows a different team doesn't give you the right to smash their car. That is cave man behaviour. And thats what this thread is all about, bulldogs have a disproportionate amout of w*nker fans.

Goddo

Bench
Here is a quote from Doggiesfan09 from a thread in the Dragons forum

Well to be honest supporting my son is my main priority and stirring St George fans but its all in jest .

I have even admitted that i refuse to go to watch the dogs play because of the dickhead fans that support my club, i lost faith the day i went and ended up in a fight with Dogs fans cause they were harassing a helpless 11 year old girl in a broncos jersey. After that day i lost faith in some of our so called fans and refuse to go.

Stop the lies Timmah. You know your club is plagued by these types, and if you don't get your eyes checked. Canterbury are a great team, but their fans are woeful.

Ridders

Coach
FMD tell me where we haven't admitted that there is a section of our supporter base that is a problem. I've even admitted they annoy the f**k out of me.

Canterbury are a great team, but their fans are woeful.

So much for not tarnishing an entire supporter base with one brush.

bobmar28

Bench
I have the perfect solution. Merger, get the suburbs Canterbury and Bankstown out of the name.

TeamSatan

Juniors
Nothing compared to these "bulldogs" supporters that go to Canterbury games.

This is the truth...

The bulldogs represent no one, are to close to parramatta and are a constant scourge on our great game.

Boot out the bulldogs and bring back the bears...i don't remember bears fans bashing cripples and trashing state property after EVERY game.

Shire Panther

Juniors
you shoulda seen the stuff we did outside the Acer arena wid our drums.

So you were one of the skinny wankers with their shirt off running around like your massive when you look more like Bill Gates:lol:?? intimidation:lol::D:sarcasm:

What clicks in your peoples "brains":roll: to think hmmm ive got a good idea lets make the decent people waiting for the bus dislike us even more by trying to run through them?? good it was good to see that skinny weed get hammered into the ground by the guy that seen 3 of your fully sick boys try to start on me because i objected to you wankers that nearlly knocked a 3 yr old kid out of the way. You dirty f**ks make me sick.

Honestly how much resources and tax payer money get wasted trying to control your people's behavour and fixing up the damage your people cause to trains and the like??? what a waste that money.

Why cant you just BEHAVE??? What is the point of behaving like criminals?? is it some kind of thrill?? do you think peole are scared of you???? well believe me you are not scarey or intimidating at all you hunt and attack in packs beacuse you are cowards.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
A 14 year old Tupac-listening Lebo boi who looks like Bill Gates? OMFG Yuleh I am so scared! Dere gonna bash me cuz and then put the video on Utube! n 'den on Bebo! Wahead allah they will!

The Bulldogs fans who are not merkins don't all protect them from being arrested, but those who do are as guilty as the gronks, and the catholic priests who don't rape boys but protect the boy-raping priests.

And not all Bulldogs fans are lebbos, I don't think. And not all lebbos are bad. I'm not Lebbo but from what I've seen they're not all like that. And not all go for Doggoes.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Where have I once suggested these people don't exist?

It would help if you actually read what I say instead of assuming what you want to think I said.

I'm still waiting for someone to come forward with a solution the club can implement...

Latest posts