What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

shiznit

Coach
Eels/Raiders is pretty shithouse.

Stick fat.

They will never be good at the same time, that is out of the question.

Neither of them might win anything in the next 50 years.

But you picked them, so enjoy.

Raiders more likely though at this point, at a squeeze.

Parramatta as a club is on the spectrum of Club Autism.

Breaks the Salary Cap - Wins Spoon :nerd:

That’s pretty special.

I know.... it’s truly a special combination...

My friends and family continually give me shit about it...

The really sad part is that unlike most Raiders who suffer with the Raiders but make up for it with what the Warriors do for Oakland in the NBA... I f**king hate the Warriors.

I follow OKC... while they make the playoffs every year... they ain’t winning shit either...

legend

Coach
I've got the Raiders/Broncos. Perennial underachievers in both sports with a geniused coach. So close bet yet so far every week. I have a defibrillator and private nurse on hand for each game and a pacemaker with John Elway's initials engraved on it...

I'm more than used to the Raiders being shit so I'm all good letting Gruden plan his shit so maybe in a few years we are super contenders. Let it play out and hope for the best. With that said, f**k Reggie McKenzie off. Look at his draft record, it's horrible.

Eelementary

Post Whore

The really sad part is that unlike most Raiders who suffer with the Raiders but make up for it with what the Warriors do for Oakland in the NBA... I f**king hate the Warriors.

I follow OKC... while they make the playoffs every year... they ain’t winning shit either...

I'm a f**king Suns supporter...

I'm thinking of just giving up following sports altogether...

shiznit

Coach
Reggie sacked...

As much shit as I give the guy... I do feel sorry for him.

He took over a team with no draft picks and paying a third of our cap in dead money back to the playoffs... And probably a broken leg away from going deep into the playoffs.

His draft record wasn’t the greatest... but he did manage to draft Mack & Coop in the 1st with Carr & Gabe with 2nd and 3rd’s.

I think the writing was on the wall when he was forced to trade Mack & Coop...

I think he will do well with a new start.

DC_fan

Coach
Reggie sacked...

As much shit as I give the guy... I do feel sorry for him.

He took over a team with no draft picks and paying a third of our cap in dead money back to the playoffs... And probably a broken leg away from going deep into the playoffs.

His draft record wasn’t the greatest... but he did manage to draft Mack & Coop in the 1st with Carr & Gabe with 2nd and 3rd’s.

I think the writing was on the wall when he was forced to trade Mack & Coop...

I think he will do well with a new start.

Who do you think will or would you like to replace him

shiznit

Coach
Who do you think will or would you like to replace him
TBH... I’d love too see an experienced guy who would challenge Gruden... he may not have the final say... but I’d like to see someone who will challenge Gruden’s thinking.

I’m not holding out much hope though... I expect that they will either bring in an old Raiders legend that the fan base will love... but will be nothing more than a figurehead...

Or it will be a Gruden lacky...

If it were up to me... I’d see if Amy Trask would be keen to jump back on board...

She would be great back at the helm... and she has EVERYONE in the organisations respect... she would go toe to toe with Al Davis in his prime so she would handle the current mob with ease...

Her problem is she’s too strong of a personality for Mark Davis and Jon Gruden... and when your in a position like Mark Davis is in... you’ve put all your chips in the Vegas and Gruden table you need to let that play out as best you can...

Last edited:

DC_fan

Coach
TBH... I’d love too see an experienced guy who would challenge Gruden... he may not have the final say... but I’d like to see someone who will challenge Gruden’s thinking.

I’m not holding out much hope though... I expect that they will either bring in an old Raiders legend that the fan base will love... but will be nothing more than a figurehead...

Or it will be a Gruden lacky...

If it were up to me... I’d see if Amy Trask would be keen to jump back on board...

She would be great back at the helm... and she has EVERYONE in the organisations respect... she would go toe to toe with Al Davis in his prime so she would handle the current mob with ease...

Her problem is she’s too strong of a personality for Mark Davis and Jon Gruden... and when your in a position like Mark Davis is in... you’ve put all your chips in the Vegas and Gruden table you need to let that play out as best you can...

Davis has certainly put a lot of faith in Gruden. I hope for yours and other Raiders fans sake, it works

shiznit

Coach
Davis has certainly put a lot of faith in Gruden. I hope for yours and other Raiders fans sake, it works
TBH... most Raiders fans outside of Oakland don’t really care...

If it all blows up in Mark Davis face it will end up being sold to someone who probably has the money to do the right thing with the franchise...

For most fans either it will be a success in Vegas... or it will blow up and we will end up getting a new owner who will probably be far better equipped to own an NFL franchise...

Parra

Referee

I just mowed my front lawn in a Redskins shirt and Eels bucket hat. Neighbours pulled the blinds down.

shiznit

Coach
View attachment 25718

The gruden-Raiders dumpster fire continues to burn! :joy::joy::joy:

Over exaggerate much.... :joy::joy::joy:

He’s signed to the practice squad because the back up AJ McCarron and his Mrs we’re having their second child.

He’s running the practice squad and scout team incase McCarron needed time off.

People seem to be insulted they didn’t bring Kaep in... but I doubt Kaep would even accept this type of role...