What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cricket Quiz

Gav-bt

Juniors
DK Morrison
CL Cairns

Obviously somewhat impoverished, like the rest of us.

Hadlee (Headlee) and Cairns -who else is there? And thus us a country whuch stull takes ut's cruckut suriously.

Namethe first player ever to make a100 and take 5 wickets in an innings in a One Day International?
AND
What was his score and final wicket figures?

HINT: Many may remember it as it was less than 20 years ago.

West Indian Viv Richards scored 119 and took 5-41 in the game against New Zealand in the 1986/87 in the opening game of the ODI series. West Indies won the first ODI by 95 runs.
He is also the <u>only </u>player to acheive this...100 runs and a 5 wicket haul in a ODI.
Match stats available HERE
'fan-baller

Well thanks mate. Don't mind if I do.
Only two bowlers in Test Match Cricket historyhave managed to get all batsman out in an innings. Bloody incredible that!
Name them.

Will check the boards early tomorrow morning. Off to an Aussie Day barbie now
embeer.gif

<span>Thanks mate. I was sure it was one of my favourite batsmen of all time, AyeBee,but made sure HERE

Name the cricketer, who during the Australia VS England Test match at the SCG in 1979, confused both thescoreboard attendantsand umpires, when he took strike at the wrong end of the stumps, following a drinks interval?
Will check the boardsafter lunch.
Damn I hate these early mornings!
emtea.gif
</span>

Geoff Boycott.

This was tough to find. I was looking for it for almost a day. I think I may haveactuallystumbled across the URL that Grubrunner used to forward this question. I think. The wording is next toidentical.
<u>Grubrunner</u>; I noticed you put the links to the URL's you use for your Q&amp;A's on this thread. Can you please not do so on this ocassion? I'd like to use this URL to ask my question once you confirm the above answer.
Oh...and, if it is the sameURL (please confirm thru a reply to the email I sent you),you're banned from answering the next question mate ;)...and from here on when I ask one in the future. I'll return the favour of course.
lol!

Latest posts