What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The difference between Cronulla and St George...

Knightmare

Coach
Surely said:
The benefits of being a short priced premiership favourite, you no longer have to pull yourselves, a novacastrian will do it for you.

I wasn't pulling anyone, I just read posts on the Sharks forum and this one and thought I'd sum it up from what I saw.

Knightmare

Coach
Inferno said:
I wouldn't be talking about taking it up the bum when you;v got "trent I only hit from behind in more ways than 1" in my team.

and as for Red and Blue all I have to say is enjoy your

B0000CCY1R.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

At least Newcastle won two Grand Finals before they scored one of these. What about the Sharks?

Rexxy

Coach
the difference between the two teams. Well, Scummulla obviously got the classier fans.

Inferno said:
I wouldn't be talking about taking it up the bum when you;v got "trent I only hit from behind in more ways than 1" in my team.

You are pure trailer trash Inferno.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep, and an uninvited guest as well. No manners or style. Its extraordinary how quickly some scummers degenerate to the lowest level when the going gets tough.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Inferno said:
Watching you guys get barrelled out of the finals will be enough to make me happy.

You get very upset over Dragons fans mocking you on an internet forum.
Now it seems your hapiness depends on us.

You really are our bitch.

Surely

Post Whore
pantherz9103 said:
Eels v Dragons Grand Final for mine

Would like to see Tigers get there though.

99 everyone was touting an eels sharks GF, and look what happened, 01, eels were certainties, look what happened.

In finals football the only thing i take as a given is the sharks won't win the GF .. the rest who knows what can happen.

Sam Shark

Juniors
Hey Lenny

the difference between cronulla and stgeorge?

would it be talent?

That is exactly it! Half a SOO side v very little talent poorly coached

Potential to be a great side v achieved potential

A pity some of the posters in this forum with big chips on their shoulders can't appreciate that fact!

Good to see you are a Liverpool fan - obviously that is where you get your appreciation of talent!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sam Shark said:
That is exactly it! Half a SOO side v very little talent poorly coached
Another astsute football brain. lol
So finishing equal first on points in the minor premiership is poorly coached?
Tremendous work Einstein.

Sam Shark

Juniors
Willow

You are obviously a brain surgeon!

Another astute football brain. lol
So finishing equal first on points in the minor premiership is poorly coached?
Tremendous work Einstein.

This reference to the quote below

Half a SOO side v very little talent poorly coached

is quite clearly referring to the Dragqueens v Sharks RESPECTIVELY

Geez, you peabrain, you've obviously taken a high shot too many!

Give yourself an uppercut, jerk!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Pfft! I fart in your general direction.

Thanks for taking yourself so seriously... makes it easier to laugh at you.

So to get this straight, you're blaming your coach and reckon your team is sh*t... ie making excuses even before the weekend. Correct?

You do realise that other Scummers think Stuey is doing a good job? What do you say to them?

Sam Shark said:
Willow

You are obviously a brain surgeon!
Why thank you.

Sam Shark

Juniors
Ha Ha

Very original! A pity you were beaten by the Python team by 20 years.

Hmm. I wonder who is taking himself too seriously?

A football fan who acknowledges the differences between two teams with regard to the onfield talent (regardless of the respective abilities of the coaching staff which would be anther ongoing debate) or a try-hard with loads of banners after his posts who cannot even read posts correctly.

Reckon you're pretty important do you?

Sam Shark

Juniors
Ha Ha

Very original! A pity you were beaten by the Python team by 20 years.

Hmm. I wonder who is taking himself too seriously?

A football fan who acknowledges the differences between two teams with regard to the onfield talent (regardless of the respective abilities of the coaching staff which would be anther ongoing debate) or a try-hard with loads of banners after his posts who cannot even read posts correctly.

Reckon you're pretty important do you?

Sam Shark

Juniors
Willow

I guess this is the question you are referring to..

So to get this straight, you're blaming your coach and reckon your team is sh*t... ie making excuses even before the weekend. Correct?

Not making excuses - just facing reality. Our coaching leaves a lot to be desired as I could document in detail but I won't bore you. Our team selection also leaves a lot to be desired, as you could ascertain by trolling our forum.

However, I'm making no excuses before the weekend. It's a semi and in recent times you have been known to succumb to nerves under the weight of expectation of your fans for not winnng a Premiership for so long - 1979???

So we'll wait and see and hope that the Gods are smiling (Dykes out injured, etc) and when we pull off the impossible victory on Saturday night, believe me, I'll be celebrating the win harder than you could ever imagine. That is the special celebration of the no-hoper underdog who wins the impossible victory.

Ask Balmain v Souths (1969)
or Sunderland v Leeds (1973 FA cup final)

And what happens to the red-hot favourite who suffers such a defeat.........???

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sam Shark said:
as you could ascertain by trolling our forum.
What? LMAO. Silly bastard... you've already made more posts here than I make in the Sharks forum in a year. :lol:

Thanks for the long ramble but you still didn't answer my question.

What do you say to the other scummers who think Stuey is doing a good job?

Hey I'm not saying Dragons will DEFINATELY win BUT given the track record that we all know about, 38 years and NOTHING, you know that has GOT to say something. Sharks could go up against the Broncos even when they are playing bad and still lose! Hell We beat the Knights now THAT is saying something!!!

GO THE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts