What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dragons Next Year

ram raid

Bench
I fancy the chances of the dragons next year. They have a gun back line. Not so sure about Dugan in the centers, but whatever they work out, the team looks gun on paper. I just put $50 on them to make top 4 on Sportsbet. Only thing I'm worried about is their forward pack.

Whatever happens, I think they are a good bet for next year. Benji and Widdop in the halves, Morris, Dugan, Nightingal, Beale... If they get it together with a good coach that's the best back-line in the comp.

What do you all think?

11Straight

Juniors
I fancy the chances of the dragons next year. They have a gun back line. Not so sure about Dugan in the centers, but whatever they work out, the team looks gun on paper. I just put $50 on them to make top 4 on Sportsbet. Only thing I'm worried about is their forward pack.

Whatever happens, I think they are a good bet for next year. Benji and Widdop in the halves, Morris, Dugan, Nightingal, Beale... If they get it together with a good coach that's the best back-line in the comp.

What do you all think?
Won't mean shit unless we fix the forwards up.We are at least 2 genuine frontrowers away from being a threat again.

Godz Illa

Coach
Mary McGregor is about to be named coach based on results against low and depleted teams. Save your cash

rabbitohs95

Bench
Can't go forward without some forwards. Agree they need a few more big burly workhorse props and an impact second rower

Jason Maher

Immortal
I wish. We're a good couple of years away at least from being serious contenders again. Our forward pack needs improving significantly. And we need a better hooker than Mitch Rein.

gypsy

Bench
We'll give it a shake this year, no less next.
No team wants to face the Red V in a final.

gregstar

Referee
don't worry about next year.

the comp is as good as won this year.

congrats team - well done on the title.

Forwards are overrated. With the right coaching they have the goods already.

Are we really gonna be history revisionists and act like when the Dragons won it the other year their forwards were anything better than individually average? Was a team full of plodders made decent by the presence of Bennet. Their forwards certainly were no better than most other packs.

Latest posts